Rose Audra Hudson-Hummel Backstory

Summary: In this story, Finn is still alive but, their parents aren't. Finn and Kurt are helping each other out by raising their little sister. Finn and Kurt are starting their junior year while their younger sister Rose Audra Hudson-Hummel who is there adopted sister that Burt and Carole adopted before their late passing is starting her freshman year. Both her brothers are very old fashion when it comes to their younger sister behavior, because of where she came from. Rose grew up in an abandoned home, so she never had a family like them that love her and wants to keep her safe, and out of trouble.

Rose is adopted, she came from an abandoned home, both her parents were a drug addict, they abuse her. Sarah (who is Noah Puckerman younger sister?). She and her went to the same school and she told her everything about her life. When things got worst for her and her parents start hitting her. Sarah knew something was wrong when she stop coming to school. She knew she wasn't supposed to tell anybody about Rose secret but she just wanted her best friend safe. Rose told on Noah about her and life and struggles living with her parents and foster family. Puck thought that she should have told him what was going on and that she would be safe if someone besides her parents had protected her. So, Rose was saved by the Puckerman's family, she stayed with them for a while until Burt and Carole decide to adopt her because they thought she could use a real family. The Hudson and Hummel grew fond of her and decide to adopt her. After a while, Burt and Carole pass away after they were finally going on their honeymoon but something happened to them before they could. Since then Rose, Finn, and Kurt been supporting each other and Finn and Kurt been learning how to deal with Rose in a way that she would understand between hate or love.

Warning: This story contains spanking in it, don't like don't read.
^
^
^
Literary warning in all my books, I do not need to keep putting warning in every chapter there's a spanking. I know you guys like my writing but if you really don't like the spanking I suggest you read my other books without them. I have another wattpad where I write books without it called mylifeaschelsea. I only posted one story on their so far that is similar to my jonas brothers sister story.