Chapter 10: Make It Right Between Us

Chapter 10:

Rose comes downstairs to find that Finn was still here.

Rose: hi Finn, your still here.
Finn: yep, I just need to pack a few things. Why? (looks curious)
Rose: oh nothing you need to worry about.
Finn: (gives her look) be on your best behavior while I'm gone Rose. Just because I'm not here to discipline you, doesn't mean Kurt can't.
Rose: I know Finn
Finn: and if you get out of line with him and I find out you have been miss behaving; you won't like what I have in stores for you when I get back
Rose: (gulps and shakes head) no sir I wouldn't like that
Finn: good girl (kiss her forehead) be good for Kurt, later monkey

Finn said to sister before grabbing his car keys and bag and heading out the door.

Rose smirked to herself when Finn was gone, she runs into the kitchen, and finds no one their. She smiled to herself and grabs the stool from underneath the sink.

She reached over to the cabinent, and went to find Finn secret hiding place from where he stacked the sweets away from Rose, and she went to grabbed it but was being lift away by her brother Kurt he gave her a couple swats to her butt.

Rose: hey! Ow! Ow! Stooooooppp!!!

Kurt has her bent over his arm giving her a light tap spanking and she started "crying" and Kurt said to her.

Kurt: young lady what on earth do you think you are doing?!
Rose: (sobbing) I was getting something to eat
Kurt: (still spanking her butt) you know you are not allowed to have junk food

Kurt stop spanking her and close the cabinet door and Rose rubs her stinging butt.

Rose: but I was going to eat them for lunch
Kurt: (goes to put the stool away) no you're are not, just because Finn went away for the weekend, doesn't mean you can do whatever you want
Rose: but you let me do whatever I want when he's away (smiles innocently at him)
Kurt: well not this time, there's a new Kurt around, and he will not allow his baby sister to goof around.
Rose: but Kurt.
Kurt: (wags finger at her) no buts Rose, you are eating a sandwich for lunch, wheither you like it or not
Rose: this is so unfair! (folds arm grumpy)
Kurt: (grabs her by the arm and swats her butt) do you want another spanking?
Rose: (shakes her head tries to squirm out of him) n-no s-siiirrr!!!
Kurt: then behave yourself or that couple of swats to your butt will feel like a real spanking understand me
Rose: (frown) yes sir
Kurt: good girl, come on I'll make you something to eat

Rose huff and puff, before glaring at her brother and stomping out. Kurt sigh in frustration and grabs his hair in frustration and said to himself.

Kurt: what has gotten into her lately?

Later that afternoon it was lunch time, and Kurt went to the stairs to call Rose's down for lunch.

Kurt: Rose, come downstairs for lunch please!

Kurt yelled up for Rose to come down for lunch time.

Rose: (stands by the kitchen stairs) I'm not hungry anymore!
Kurt: young lady you were hungry just a minute ago, now you come downstairs right now and eat!
Rose: I don't feel good
Kurt: see now this is why Finn and I hid them so it doesn't make you sick.
Rose: (roll eyes) it's not a big deal it's just a stomach ache
Kurt: yeah and we told you that would happened and you didn't listen, that's why we told you weren't allowed to have anymore snacks
Rose: (roll eyes annoyed and sits down)
Kurt: that's it I'm calling Finn! I am so sick of your attitude. If I have to bring Finn back to come deal with you then I will!
Rose: no please! (hugs Kurt legs) I promise I'll behave, just don't call Finn.! (hugs Kurt's leggs for life)
Kurt: hmm... what did Finn say to you before he left?
Rose: (nervous) what do you mean?
Kurt: (grabs her by her arm and gave her a swat on her butt) what did he say?!
Rose: ow! (gulps in fear) he said if I misbehave, that you would have to deal with the punishment, and that he would have to come back and deal with it himself if I don't listen to you.
Kurt: (let's go of her) he did huh?
Rose: yes, just please don't call Finn, I'll behave I'll promise! I'll eat my lunch too.
Kurt: (thinks: hmm maybe using Finn as a threat will make her behave) alright fine I won't call Finn and tell him. This is your first warning, don't screw it up.
Rose: yes sir I promise