Chapter 27: Silly Love Songs

Before Will sets the new assignment back on the board, he wanted to tell the glee club something.

Will: guys I would love for you guys to welcome back to the club Rose and Sara!

Rose and Sara came out from the doorway and the glee club me member cheers for them and Rose and Sara hugs Mr. Schue and he smiles hugging them back.

Mr. Schue: I'm glad you two decided to change your mind
Rose: well since I'm no longer allowed to be apart of the Cheerios and all the other clubs are book, I guess coming back was my only option. I tried to convince Ryan he wasn't having it
Sara: and since me and Noah had made up, (smiles at her brother) I decide to take a break from going to my grandma for the weekend, and be here for my best friend (gives her a side hug) and you guys of course
Mr. Schue: well we're glad to hear that girls, although you two didn't take part in sectional we still got regional and national, what do the two of say?
Rose/Sara: (looks at each other, then smiles and the other) let's kick some buts

That got the everyone to cheer and the girls hug everyone and Finn hug Rose and told her she was proud of her and she smiles a little.

New Directions a love song assignment. Having fallen for Lauren, Puck tries to serenades her with Queen's Fat Bottomed Girls. Everyone else was into the song except, Santana, Mr. Schue and Lauren who finds his song choice insulting.

Later, after agreeing on a pre-Valentine's date, she stands him up. Then she eventually agrees to spend Valentine's Day with him as friends.

Artie and Mike celebrate their respective relationships by performing Michael Jackson's P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) for Brittany and Tina.

Rose and Sara gaped at their favorite song by Michael Jackson and starts dancing from their seats.

Tina later begins to sing My Funny Valentine to Mike, but is too overcome with emotion to continue and breaks down crying.

Finn sets up a kissing booth, hoping to kiss Quinn, saying that he wants to raise money for New Directions. She initially refuses, but kisses him at the insistence of Sam, who is first mad at her for suspicion of kissing Finn, then for not kissing Finn. The kiss further re-ignites Finn and Quinn's feelings for one another.

Rose went to her locker but her eyes were shield and she knew exactly who it was.

Rose: (turns around and squeals) Ryan!!!! (Kiss him)
Ryan: (kiss her back) I miss you too
Rose: you are never allowed to leave your girlfriend again for vacation break
Ryan: I know I'm sorry, but I'm here for Valentine's day right
Rose: that's right, dinner at breadstix
Ryan: will your brother's let you go?
Rose: it's Valentine Day, they got things to do
Ryan: but I thought Finn broke up with Rachel, that's what you told me
Rose: I know but he trying to put his moves on Quinn
Ryan: oh that's why he has the kissing booth
Rose: it's suppose to be for charity to the glee club, because apparently my brother is popular now since we won the game at school and all the girls seems to want to kiss him
Ryan: ahh... Go ask him if it's okay for you to go on a date
Rose: he doesn't like you very much
Ryan: it wouldn't hurt to try, maybe he'll give me a chance
Rose: alright, but Finn pretty hard to convince
Ryan: now go talk to him (push her toward the kissing booth)
Rose: (turns to him) okay stop being so pushy

Ryan shrugged her shoulder and she nervously made all her way toward her brother.

Finn: sorry ladies but the kissing booth is now close, I need a break.

The girls aww... And walk away, Rose rolled her eyes and made her way to her brother.

Rose: (nervous) hi Finn, how's it going?
Finn: pretty good Rose, what can I do for you?
Rose: I need to talk to you, more like, brother and sister... Not parental...
Finn: uh-oh, is it a good thing or bad thing?
Rose: (plays with her) sort of in between, only if you promise not to overreact
Finn: oh boy, what is it?
Rose: what would you say if I got date for Valentine's Day?
Finn: (cross arm) who with?
Rose: (voice squeak a little scared avoiding eye contact) R-Ryan
Finn: Ryan? The guy that hurt you a few months back? He back from vacation
Rose: yeah... Can I go?
Finn: it depends, where he taking you?
Rose: to breadstick sir that's it
Finn: if I say yes will he have you home by curfew 10:30
Rose: yes sir I promise 10:30 no later
Finn: alright you can go
Rose: (squeal and hugs him) thank you! Thank you! I won't let you down Finn.
Finn: you better not little girl. I'm trusting you to go on this date (kiss the top of her forehead) a free kiss from your big brother
Rose: (giggles) thanks Finn (kiss his cheek and tip him a dollar) for charity
Finn: (smiles) that's my girl

They fist bump each other, and Rose ran off to find Ryan.

...

Santana, angry for having recently had her bad behavior highlighted by the other club members, conspires to give them mono and reveal Quinn's infidelity after using flawless logic to discover that Finn and Quinn are fooling around.

Finn sets up a kissing booth, hoping to kiss Quinn, saying that he wants to raise money for New Directions. She initially refuses, but kisses him at the insistence of Sam, who is first mad at her for suspicion of kissing Finn, then for not kissing Finn. The kiss further re-ignites Finn and Quinn's feelings for one another, and they begin an affair. Santana, angry for having recently had her bad behavior highlighted by the other club members, conspires to give them mono and reveal Quinn's infidelity after using flawless logic to discover that Finn and Quinn are fooling around.

Santana goes into the nurse's office and kisses Wes Fahey, a student sick with mono and kisses Finn immediately afterwards. Even though Finn kisses many other girls in school after this, somehow only Quinn gets the mono, thus their infidelity is inevitably revealed.

Rachel is dismayed by his renewed feelings for Quinn, but resolves to concentrate on her career instead of romance, and leads the female New Directions members in a performance of Katy Perry's Firework.

Meanwhile, at Dalton Academy, Blaine announces his intention to sing a love song to his crush. Kurt believes that Blaine has feelings for him, so he is disappointed when his crush turns out to be Jeremiah, the assistant manager at a local Gap store. The Dalton Academy Warblers accompany Blaine as he serenades Jeremiah with Robin Thicke's When I Get You Alone.

They do appropriate, cute little things like try on sunglasses and push mannequins around and surround Jeremiah repeating the line "When I get you alone." Jeremiah is subsequently fired because he says his boss didn't approve of it, then admits he didn't like it either. Kurt confesses his feelings to Blaine, who tells Kurt that he cares for him but is terrible at romance, and does not want to risk damaging their friendship.

Ryan and Rose goes on their date to Breadstix, then suddenly stumble upon the New Directions at Breadstix. Rose had a feelings her brother had set this up because Kurt was their but this of course where the Warblers perform Silly Love Songs for Kurt's first Lonely Hearts Club.

Ryan snuggle with Rose and give her a gentle kiss at the end and Rose said to him.

Rose: welcome home bae

Chapter End Notes:
So Rose and Sara back in glee club!!! Yay!!! Ryan back home and Finn finally trust Rose to go on a date with a boy. So I would say a wonderful Valentine's Day episode right?