Chapter 30: Original Songs

*Warning: Spanking punishment in this chapter.*

Chapter 30: Original Songs
A week later. It was Regionals week and everybody preparing for it. Except Rose, it's not like she wasn't happy with regionals she just had a bad week at home with her brothers new rules. She can't seem to be doing anything right without getting a trip over her brother knees. What was embarrassing is that Finn had swat her couple time at school which was really embarrassing.

The good thing is that Rose got all her homework and chores done just in time for regionals like Kurt told her too. Maybe now her brothers will give her some slack today or maybe not.

Tear fell from Rose face as Finn spanked her bottom over her knees at the kitchen table. Kurt told her to go wash the dishes but she was being rude and disrespectful and that cause Finn to pull her over his knees.

Rose: (squeals and squirms) ow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! (sobs)
Finn: (smacking her bottom hard) very disappointed in you little girl. When we tell you to go do something you do it without an argument. I don't know what's wrong with you little girl. This is your 5th spanking this week, if I have to spank you one more time this week about your behavior again you're getting the canning.
Rose: (screams) no not the cane! That hurts!
Finn: then behave yourself and no canning

Finn stopped spanking after 2 minutes and she went to pull her pants and panties back up but Finn stop her.

Finn: uh uh leave them, go get the dishes done
Rose: but Finn!

Finn went to swat her bottom but she dodge it before he could and ran over to the sink without tripping.

Finn: thank you

Rose sigh and didn't dare bring her hand back to rub the sting and started washing the dishes while frowning.

The Dalton Academy Warblers rehearsing a high-energy rendition of Maroon 5's Misery, which Blaine announces will be their opening number for Regionals. Blaine then tries talking to Kurt and asks him how he thought the song was. Kurt thinks the song is a bit 'Been there, done that' and admits he's jealous because Blaine gets so many solos.

Meanwhile, Rachel unveils her original composition for Finn, called from her personal pain: Only Child. Finn admits that it's better than My Headband, but suggests that she's not really tapping true emotions, only acting them out, and that she needs to search deep inside herself to find what to write about.

Quinn continues her mission to re-establish her relationship with Finn, but also seems to be driven by her burning desire to become prom queen. In a voiceover, she worries that the allure of Rachel's talent may cause her to lose Finn, and she plots to make her play perfectly with the old maxim "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer," by becoming Rachel's new best friend.

With Rose:
Rose decide to hang out with Sara after school. Finn dropped her off at Breadstix and told her to behave and she wave him off by saying yeah yeah before quickly leaving the car before Finn could say anything else.

She enter and found Sara but froze when she sees Garrett.

Rose: Garrett? What are you doing here? (gives him a hug)
Garrett: thought I would stop by to say hi
Rose: I thought Puckerman put you and your friends in juvi
Garrett: but I got out if I promise to do community service
Rose: that's cool. So what's the big news you want to tell me Sara.
Sara: well I can't hide this anymore (grabs a hold of Garrett's hand) we're going together?
Rose: I'm sorry what?
Garrett: we're in a relationship
Rose: are you two out of your mind? You barely know each other. What's Puck and Mrs. P going to say about this. I hope you know that they don't like him very much, no offense Garrett
Sara: excuse me, but we have been going out with each other for 2 months now
Rose: 2 months? And you're just now telling me
Sara: look I know you two are best friends and you both shared your first kiss together. But I love Garrett and he loves me, and we wanted to be sure if it was official before telling you
Rose: so you waited 2 months?! I'm not just his best friend I'm your best friend too. We tell each other everything but apparently not I guess.
Sara: I bet they are secrets you haven't told me yet either.
Rose: your point?
Sara: look the reason I didn't tell you because I knew this is how you would react. I love you and all but sometimes you're scary when you're angry
Rose: good because maybe next time you'll think twice before lying to me again. (Shakes head) Wow I think just got a déjà vu moment. I think my brothers got to me again
Sara: so we're cool
Rose: yeah we're cool
Sara: just don't tell anybody else, we want to wait until we tell my mom and Noah
Rose: good luck with that. I know one person who won't be happy
Sara: don't worry I can handle Noah
???: you think you can handle me about what?