Okay... here we go...

So I know I said that this was gonna be weird. So my schedule ended up not being too bad, but still wacky as hell. It'll take me a bit to get used to it so updates are gonna be kinda random. (Sorry about that) That all being said, let's get back to the story!!!

Dabi looked around the room, silence setting in and boy was it awkward. Hawks looked patiently at Dabi, waiting for him to speak. Dabi, on the other hand, sat in total silence and found everything that wasn't Hawks to be the pinnacle of interesting. After what seemed like an eternity, Dabi finally spoke. "I wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're getting better. You had me worried." Hawks smiled, a little hurt that Dabi wouldn't look at him. "Aww, you care." Hawks spread his wing, placing it on Dabi's head. "Yeah. Just cause I'm a villain doesn't mean I'm totally heartless." Dabi turned, looking at the bird whose smile widened. "Either way, I got you to look at me." Hawks moved his wing to Dabi's shoulder and pulled him close. "Now tell me what you really wanted to say. We might've been apart for a while, and you've definitely changed, but you still look away when you lie." Dabi felt his heart skip a beat. He's so close... just a bit closer and you two would ki- Dabi turned red and tried pulling away, failing as Hawks' wing tensed and kept him in place. Hawks smiled. "Why are you blushing?" He teased. "Is what you want to say that much. After I practically told you I loved you, you haven't responded, and then when I ask you pull away... how mean." Hawks playfully pouted. He brought his wing back to his side. "You don't have to tell me if you really don't want to." He stood up and turned to Dabi. "Just know that I might not last with this disease long enough to hear it if you wait to long. I'm on my third week at this point and Recovery Girl says I have 1 month left at most." He smiled as Dabi's eyes filled with horror and worry. Cute. Hawks thought, and couldn't help but chuckle. "I like that look of yours. That horrified look. It's cute." Dabi's eyes then filled with surprise at Hawks creepy comment. He noticed a sudden change in his friend's demeanor. He looked darker, creepier, unwelcoming. Hawks didn't show any sign of fully understanding what he just said. "I think you might be spending a little too much time around us villains Keigo." Hawks tilted his head, realization slowly settling into his eyes. "I got it." He got up, closed the door, and strode back to Dabi. He smiled widely. "I know how I can be with you... I'll become a villain too." Dabi just stared blankly back at Hawks, too much emotion short circuiting his ability to function. "W-what?" Dabi tilted his head, not fully understanding. Toga popped into the room. "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!!!" She squealed, skipping over and giving Hawks a big hug.  "That is the best idea ever!" Toga turned to Dabi, her eyes gleaming. Dabi started to smile, fazing back into reality. "And I think I know just how to do it... Hawks, Toga's gonna give you a makeover."

A/N: so I know the chapter is short and feels kinda rushed and I'm sorry. I pulled a Kaminari and short circuited today. The next one will most likely be slower paced and hopefully longer. See y'all soon. 😊