Okay... CHAPTER 5

"Hey! Dabi!!!! You're never gonna guess what!?" The blonde haired girl bounced up and down, waiting not even a split second before continuing. "Shigaraki has a job for us!!" She squealed, clearly happy that they would be working together. Dabi looked up from his drink and looked at her, a thin smile on his face. "Great. What are we doing and when do we start?" Toga's smile somehow grew even more. "We're gonna be watching this little birdie!!!" Toga chirped, lifting a picture of Hawks, the #2 hero. "Why?" Dabi questioned. "Cause one birdie told Shigaraki that this birdie was told to spy on us... though apparently he doesn't even know our location. So why..." Toga trailed off, confusion spread across her face. "Maybe because he got the right location or of someplace important? But why two people for one person..." Now it was Dabi's turn to be confused, he turned to Kurogiri. The purple mist just looked back at him, shrugged, and went back to washing dishes. Shigaraki entered the room and answered their question. "The two of you are going because he can fly, and that could be an issue. We know where he'll be staying for his job so you'll be staying there as well. It's a nice hotel. Also, I want you out of here for a bit. Specifically Toga. Dabi and Toga turned to him. "Rude." The two of them responded simultaneously, causing Dabi to smirk and Toga to laugh. "Get them out of here Kurogiri." Shigaraki mumbled and left. Kurogiri did as he was told, and the two fell through the portal underneath them and were suddenly in some rather dark alley. They were still sitting on the bar stools. "At least the landing was smoother than usual," Dabi said looking at the stool. Toga cracked up. Dabi just looked at her for a moment before sliding off the chair and getting her off like a child. "I can d-do it m-m-myself!" Toga stammered between giggling. "Yeah... not with you laughing this much. You can barely stand." He said, placing her on her feet before catching her as she stumbled. She quickly pulled herself together. "Anyways. Let me see the photo again. I need to clarify something." Dabi said. Toga nodded and pulled it out of her pocket and handed it to him. Something caught her eye and she turned away, so she didn't see Dabi's eyes widen. She turned back to look at him and put the picture back into her pocket. By then, Dabi had pulled himself together. They walked out of the alley and started walking around, looking for the bird they'd be watching. That's Hawks. I know it. Dabi thought. I haven't seen him in 10 years! I wonder what he's doing.... Dabi's thoughts started trailing off and he shook his head. No getting sidetracked. You have a job to do. Dabi looked at Toga and continued walking, following her through the city, looking for a bird he hadn't seen in years.