the end.

Jordan POV

It's a few day later after Brandon and the guys threw us a surprise baby shower and gender reveal. It was amazing everything was just great. We found out we are having boy and a girl so we have the best of both worlds right til we decide to have more kids. I couldnt be happier then who I'm with and where I'm at in life. I thought as I laid beside my beautiful pregnant mate while ridding her stomach.

"I love you guys very much just as much as I love your mommy I wouldnt change all these moments for with her for anything else. P.s. come out soon I wanna meet you guys already." I said to her stomach while she just laughed at me. But then I kissed her and we went off to sleep.

It's about 4:30 in the morning and I wake up to Gabriella saying shes going into labor because her water broke. Me being half asleep jumps out of bed and slips twisting my ankle probably most likely spraining it but there was no time to think about my ankle pain when my kids are coming.

Gabriella POV

It's a few days later after the babyshower and gender reveal. We fixed there clothes by months and diapers basically all that fun stuff making sure everything was clean and ready to go for them.

"I love you guys very much just as much as I love your mommy I wouldnt change all these moments for with her for anything else. P.s. come out soon I wanna meet you guys already." Jordan says to much stomach as we were about to sleep. I smiled and kissed him back. Laid down and off to sleep we went.

It's about 3:40 I got up like every other night and used the restroom but little did I know I would be going into birth by 4:30. I was up walking around because I felt pressure I thought it was just my cramps but I was wrong I walked back upstairs and needed to wake jordan because these two were coming now.

"Psst babe" no response "psst babe" I said louder still nothing. "Babe" I finally said getting him to wake up.

"Babe I'm going into labor" I say causing him to jump out of bed and well slip twisting his ankle hopefully not spraining it.

"Babe you okay are we going to the hospital should I wake everyone what should I do?"

"First clam down dont stress me out secondly get dressed your not living in boxers. And thirdly help me put on shoes the car is already packed with the carseats so we just need to grab our bags and baby bags. Also chargers"

" okay got first clothes for me because your eyes are twitching colors and we dont need one of those colors to stay during birth."

"Right."

I grab the shoes I'm wearing wait for Jordan to throw them on my feet. Throw on a hoodie and walk to Brandon's room telling him we are going to leave.

"Psst brandon" no response "psst brandon" still nothing "brandon" I say causing him to jump up and get into a fighting stance showing his alpha side is present.

"Down alpha it me" I say to him.

"Oh g what did you want or what happened"

"Just came to tell you that we are going into labor so just relax and well let you know everything once we have are rook at the hospital okay?"

"Wheres Jordan?"

"Freaking out a bit"

"Want me to drive you guys?"

"If you want I think hes fine to drive" as i say that here come Jordan that's half way dressed correctly that doenst even match with what hes wearing.

"Um on second thought can you"

"Let me get some joggers and a hoodie then well go."

He got what he needed we walked to the car clammer than what we were. And jordan is actually dressed correctly idk how Brandon is more clam than jordan but appreantly I guess the dad gitters are getting to him which I dont blame him.