winning game

Gabriella POV

My game was about to start I was way to focus and in my zone to realize anything that was happening around me. I needed to win this game for the team, and most importantly me since i am a senior I needed to win this. The score was 20 - 28 we just needed to score two more points then we win.

I see the ball heading right towards my area. I jump up and spike the ball down causing the other team not being able to get to ball. Meaning we won this season meaning we stay at being undefeated. My team runs over to me dog pilling on me then picking me up. we won the game I left up the trophy to show it off. My team puts me down we do our last chant to close this season out along with a group hug.

I'm proud of my girls but I'm more grateful that my group, twin and best friend were here to see me win. I come out of the locker room with my bag running to my group of friends jumping on my twins back since he was facing the opposite direction of me.

"I won this game bitches let's celebrate" I yell in my twins ear bowling out his ear drum.

"G get your sweaty ass off of me please"

"Never unless you carry my volleyball bag"

"I'll carry it just get off of me please"

I get off and run over to the door seeing Ethan there leaning against the frame. I jump into a hug and we span around for a moment.

"I'm proud of you G you did it your hard work paid off. And your team still stands at undefeatedI'm proud of you."

"Thanks E it means alot to me" I say as I pull out of the hug telling the group to walk faster because a girl hungry and wants to celebrate.

"So what we eating bitches" I say waiting for them by the car.

"You won so you tell us it's our treat" the guys say.

"Hmm in that case can we get bww then go to dav and buster's to play game?" I asked hoping they will agree.

"Sure let's go" since I didnt drive here I get shotgun back in the car with Brandon. While Brennen, Jake, and Nathan are in the back seat. In Ethans car it was just Jaxon riding with him.

Ethan POV

"Have you told them yet" Jaxon asked while we followed behind them to bww.

"No I haven't ima talk to them tonight. Also I registered back into school so I'll be starting tomorrow I have the same locker as I had before I left." I say looking at him then back at the road.

"You have to tell them what they are...what we all are E...their parents left them, to go on "vacation" and left them basically a life time worth of money for the both of them they are billionaires at this point. But they dont know what they are or what they are capable of especially since they are almost 18 and twins. They need to know what we all are and why you left."

"I know Jaxon I know. It's not easy trying to explain anything like this to them or anyone. It really isnt. I know your my beta and best friend, I'm the alpha should know how to handle this situation right but I dont know how to handle it. If they would have grown up with like stories of about werewolfs and knew history about them it would just a tad bit more easier but they dont know anything about our kind this just makes everything more difficult." I say as we pull into the parking lot of bww. Parking my car right next to Brandon's car.

I turn off the car and step out along with the group. I wait for everyone to be off the cars and we begin walking towards the door Gabriella says she gonna change in the bathroom while we sit and order our drinks.

Gabriella POV

I brought extra clothes with me after the game just in case we won. So once we got to bww I told them the drink order me along with a cup of water. I changed then put my hair up in high ponytail letting my baby hairs fall around my face. Before walking out of the bathroom making sure my outfit looks good I had on a black a crop top with my army green Jean jacket, black ripped pants with my burgundy vans on.

As I walk back out to the table I throw my bag underneath it while E moves out so I can sit in the middle of E and Jax (aka jaxon).

"Did you guys order already or what?"

"No we were waiting for you"

"Awe you guys know me to well to not order without me" I say because they all know I get annoyed when they order with out me.

"Hi I'm Charlotte and I'll be your waitress today how my I take your order" she says to all of us. She takes Brandon's, brennen, Jake and Nathens order first then following along with E mine and jaxon orders.

"Great I'll be right out with your food" she says walking away winking at E. For some reason I felt kinda jealous which is weird considering I never saw E as anything more than just another brother. I shrug it off and go back to the conversation with everyone.

After we are done eating the guys argue about who's paying for the food with there card. I just stand there and laugh at them because it's cute and funny seeing them all act like this.

Once they sort it out that brennen and Brandon will split the bill with the food but the other guys will pay for other things at Dave and buster's. Which I was okay with E grabbed my duffle bag and begins to walk out until the Charlotte girl comes out handing E a piece of paper.

I ignore it and catch up with brennen threw my arm around his waist while he threw his arm over my shoulder. We kinda did this on purpose just to laugh at Brandon because he was yelling at brennen "remove your arm from my twin before you lose it."