race track.

Gabriella POV

Brandon and jaxon came to my room to get me I looked at my outfit on more time before leaving the room I'm pretty happy with how my outfit looks. I'm wearing a black crop top with black ripped plants with a red and black flannel around my waist with my white Adidas on.

We all walk out the door and I called dibs for the front seat and Brandon just looked at me.

"Haha sucker" I mock brandon.

We get in the car and head towards the mall. But I wondered where Ethan was I havent heard from him in a few hours.

I turned down the music which cause the guys to mad dog me and nag.

"You'll get your music back up right now but now that I think about it where ethan?"

"Umm Ethan is busy with some things right now you'll see him later maybe" was all jaxon said and turned up the music

My song came on and we all started singing and jamming out to it until we reached the mall. Jaxon parked and we got off making each other laugh because I hit my head.

"That's not funny that really hurt guys"

"No one told you to hit your head on the window G" Brandon said as he kissed my forehead and walked with jaxon.

"You guys are asses but let's shop what time does the race start?"

"Its 5 and its starts at 8 so we have time to shop before the race."

"So what store first?"

"Can we go to tillys or footlocker first I need more shoes"

"Sure" we walk in and I couldn't decide on what shoes to get so I stay in that store while Brandon and jaxon go to H&M.

"If I was you I would go with the off white and Nike air forces collab" I hear someone say so i turn around.

"You really think so huh?"

"Yah i think so plus they make your outfit pop more"

"Alright then I'll buy these thanks for the he...wait I havent I seen you somewhere before?"

"Um yah at the hamburger stand remember I'm dani the guy who took your order?"

"Oh yah I remember now and thanks for the help dani"

"Anytime anyways are you here with someone or you shopping alone?"

"My brother and cousin went off to shop while I stayed here trying to decide on the shoes" I say as I'm setting the shoes on the counter to pay. As i was taking out my wallet from my backpack.

"Awe i was gonna say if you wanted me to shop with you for a bit" he says as he gives the guy his credit card instead of mine.

"Dani you shouldn't have paid for the shoes can I have your pay pal so I can pay you back right now"

"Your not paying me back think of it as a gesture to see if you would let me take you out to eat"

"Thank you for paying but I dont know dani like hmm it's a maybe." I say taking the bag from him.

"What do I have to do to get you to say yes?"

"Talk to my brother right now and then we can"

"Let's find them then" I pull out my phone from my back pocket calling them.

"What store you guys in?"

"We are in the food court buying Starbucks want something?"

"Get me a pink drink and I'm heading that way someone wants to ask permission for soemthing"