cravings and ammunitions

Gabriella POV

"Well I only have a few girl names but for boys i have a bit more." He tells me as we are just driving to home knows where.

"That's okay just let me hear them."

:For girls I have Camila Celeste, Spencer, Victoria, Charlotte Rose, Renesmee,  Emersyn Rae scarlett adalynn  Vivienne that's about it but for boys theres axel, Asher, Ashton, Anthony, Aadi,  Braxton, drake, Ryder, Ryker, landon, Logan, alec
That's about all I got."

"Those are beautiful names babe"

"I have a few but almost the same as yours if I'm being honest also we gotta figure out the name thing before the boys name the kid for us" I said laughing. After about another hour sitting and talking in the parking lot of starbucks and drinking hot chocolate we decided it's time to go back home.

Jordan POV

Gabriella fall asleep on the way home so instead of waking her up I just carried her to the room. We enter the door way I see the boys asleep on the couch. I walk across them quietly taking Gabriella up to her room and then going back downstairs to shut the door and tell the guys that we are here.

"Brandon brennen jaxon people? We are here" I say shaking them a bit

"Hmm okay sleep" was all they said and fall back to sleep.

I went back to Gabriella room took off her shoes, accessories, and make up then woke her up to change into some shorts and she fall back to sleep with my hoodie on. I changed into some basketball shorts then hoped into bed snuggling with my baby.

Gabriella POV

I woke to feel arms wrapped around me I turn to see its Jordan I wasnt ready to wake up so i moved closer to him. Then he began to wrap his arm around me bringing me into his chest closer.

It was all good til the morning sickness kicked in. I jumped out of Jordan's arms dashing to the bathroom puking my guts out. Jordan then came in holding my hair back from my face. After about 30 mintues of me being in the bathroom with my head in toilet I got up brushed my teeth. While Jordan turned the water on then jumped into the shower while Jordan was grabbing my clothes.

10 mintues later I was out of the shower changed into a jordans hoodie and some sweatpants. I walked out Jordan pulled me into bed.

"Baby you are not to leave bed today okay?"

"Okay but how will I get food?"

"I'll go get the food you just walk from the bathroom to the bed today and if you want to go be social with everyone I'll carry you downstairs but your not to leave this bed."

"Okay baby" I say kissing him on the lips.

"Okay now what do you and the baby want to eat?"

"How about some ice cream and oreo cookies and some soup."

"If that's what you want I'll go get it but what kinda of soup?"

"Any kind"

"Okay hold tight ima go get it"

"Okay baby" after Jordan left I turned on the TV. I was watching big hero six until my phone started to ring. I look to see who it is and its Andrew fuck I forgot he was supposed to come this week.

"Hey brother"

"Hey sister, what you up too?"

"Nun much just laying in bed you know hbu hows the family?"

"Calling you to see if it's cool me and the family swing down there Tuesday and stay til Friday? And the family is good."

"Um I think you should because we also have big news to tell you guys as well so yah swing by well get rooms set up."