Party time

Gabriella POV

It's the next day the day of the party the day of me and Brandon finally going home which was really relieving. I walk to the bathroom do my business then jump in the shower. After the shower I change into some pjs short and a tank top then brush my teeth and head down stairs to eat some food before I had to come back to the room and start getting ready. I see everyone is up so I decide to take this moment to just live a little or a bit for today.

"Good morning people" I say making an entrance into the kitchen.

"Good morning G" everyone says as I walk around everyone to make a protein shake and get a banana.

"So G are you excited for today?" Jaxon asks

"Sure I guess idk"

"Why is that G?"

"I dont know like I'm excited but nervous but nervous then excited it's just a weird mix of feelings I got going on right now" I say taking a zip from my shake.

"Its okay to be like that G you got us and you'll only have us tonight because you ain't leaving our side alright?"

"Yes big brother jaxon I swear sometimes you act like my brother than my cousin sometimes. But anyways that was the plan since I got word that dani will be here and try to get in my pants tonight so dont leave me alone tonight people. Also Brandon remembered have to be at the airport by 3:30 am"

"Alright we got it G just have fun today." Jaxon says kissing my head and bringing me into a hug.

"Alright ima go get ready since I'll take a long times and Brandon we still matching right?"

"You know it sis it's a tradition. And I wont forget about the flight G. Just go do what your gonna do dont worry." He says taking his plate to the sink and kissing my head.

"Alright I'll see you guys in a few hours" I say walking up the stairs to my room with my shake in my hand.

I get to my room putting on some music thin do my bed first opening the curtains to get some sunlight in the room. I start to pack my clothes into my suitcase just leaving out my airport outfit that ima change into which was jaxons army green hoodie with some Nike leggings and some white converse. I left that outfit out along with the outfit I was wearing tonight for the party.

After packing my suitcase. I pack my chargers laptop and wallet keys etc. into my backpack. I place extra shoes and clothes into a duffle bag I brought with me. Just leaving out my makeup and curling iron out.

I put everything into the corner of the room leaving the hoodie shoes leggings on night stand by my suitcase and bags. I sent out my make deciding on what to do with my make since I had no clue I put on my foundation first fill in my brows then looking at my make up plates deciding I would go with a pinkish nude ombre color on my eyes along with winged liner and flushie lashes then applying a pinky grayish nude color on my lips. Half way through doing my eye make up some knocks on the door.

"Come in." I yell as I'm sitting down at the vanity. I turn to see who is is and its brandon.

"What up bro?"

"Wanted to see if this outfit match your outfit for tonight."

"I'm wearing black with a few gold necklace and a gold belt I think but I'm not to sure on the belt yet." I say turning to look at his outfit.

"So would this match you?"

"Um yah the gold watch would match my necklaces and maybe belt and the green would bounce off my color making us stand out and white shoes would look better with that than black bro. But yah it would match mine." I say turning around to continue my make up.