dirt bike

Gabriella POV

I was at the spot for a long time just thinking to myself and then I began to get hungry and knowing that these guys would find me if I went back to my car they'll find the fresh tracks so i decide to head towards protein shakes.

I get back on my bike and head towards the woods it's the fastest way to get there. Once I'm there I walk in give the guy $6.83 for my protein shake and walk out and almost chug it but not fully chug it. Then head back to my special spot to be with my thoughts.

Ethan POV

The guys are already in the jeep so I walk out and get in front where Brandon is since hes driving. Damn these kids have shit ton of money from what I'm looking at in the garage. Yet they do know how to manage their money the right way I thought but let's go find Gabriella.

"So the first place we are heading towards is her favorite mall, then well hit her favorite restaurant, amusement park, park, hiking trail along the beach. That's everything I can think of right now." Brandon said

"Alright let's go" I said to him trusting she would be at one of these places because if my dad finds out I lost her I'm dead.

"We can go in through the back entrance I know a guy here he can check the cameras so we dont have to walk around." He tell me parking his car then slinging off the car.

We follow behind him he knocks a few times it's like almost a secret knock damn these kids do have everything cover here I say thinking to myself.

"Alpha" jaxon says through the mind link

"Yes jaxon"

"Um I know forsure she not at the mall that's to obvious of a place for her to me and she knows well check here first so i can tell you for sure she isn't here" he says looking at me but just nods.

"Brandon I dont think she would be here if we are begin completely honest."

"Well just check and if she not well check the other places"

Brandon POV

I knew my sister wouldn't be here but I just wanted to show them that we had back up and knew alot of people especially people from the gangs. I knew where she was at so instead of checking all these place well check two more then go to the spot I know she think I dont know about i thought to myself.

Since I decided we are checking two more places I've decided to go along with the park and hiking trail knowing they would be the closest to where she at. I thought as we left rob to do his job.

"Thanks rob I'll let you know if I find her anytime soon you know how she is." I say to rob.

"Anytime my boy you can always count on me"

"Alright bye" rob I say to him as I'm getting back in my car with the guys.

"So since I named all these places I think she would be at I'm pretty certain she wont so we are going to check two place I think I know were she might near." I say to the guys as I begin driving towards the park that has the hiking trail along the beach.

"About 15 mintues later we arrive at the park that has a hiking trail. I turn off my car and turn to the guys alright we are walking 15 mintues to another twin spot of mine and hers if we dont see her from the start then we come back to the car and go to this one place I have in mind last alright? I say to them as I get out of the car.

"I didnt wait for there response because I knew they would agree."

I start walking I can hear the guys behind me but I was much more far ahead I start running once are table is in sight I see people sitting there but it's not the person I'm looking for...so I look towards the ocean knowing where I have to go I spend no time walking so I run to the car the guys are confused but hurry and catch up with me.
I jump in the car waiting for them to get in.