beach day.

Gabriella POV

After all the work that was done at the house we just decided to go to venice beach with everyone. We are sitting out of the water waiting to dry but then decided it would faster to dry off while walking around. Once we are basically dry we walked into a random restaurant got seated and now we are just waiting for our food to come. Before are food got there I walked off to the bathroom I used it while washing my hands I saw my sunburn didnt look bad thank god but I need to remember to pack sunscreen next time as i dry my hands.

As I'm walking out the bathroom looking down at my phone I'm all of a sudden stop.

"Um I'm walking here" I say locking my phone and looking up at this guy then I remember who he is.

"Jordan?"

"That's my name dont wear it out"

"No it cant be you he left for college last year"

"Its me Gabriella, G, G dog with the kick" I knew it was him because hes the only one that ever called me G dog with the kick. I get excited and throw me arms around him to hug him.

"It is you what are you doing back here?"I say pulling out of the hug.

"Spring break decided to come back home to see the fam."

"Awe that's good I've missed seeing you around here"

Tbh I really did have a crush on him but like really who wouldnt...

"hes hot and sexy and just like you could lick him head to toe." Down dog I tell stella my wolf.

"You know you wanna do it" I close her out and start a conversation after spacing out.

"Um hey alright so we havent talked in awhile but I have to get back to my brother and the group so how bout you come down to the party tomorrow then we can catch up with each others lives then how does that sound?"

"Alright cool that be cool is it okay if I bring friends along with me?"

"Yah sure you got the same number so I can send you the addy?"

"Yes I do it was nice seeing you g dog with the kick" he said bringing me in for a hug.

"Its good seeing you as well I'll see you tomorrow." I say pulling out of the hug and heading back to the table to see the guys are done eating and ready to leave.

"What took you so long"

"I ran into a old friend and we just talked for a bit and I invited him for tomorrow so yah you guys know him hes Jordan soccer softball volley swimteam football Jordan remember that jordan?"

"Ohhh him hes chill" they all said we existed the building and head out to the cars.

Jordan's POV

Damn it was good seeing Gabriella honestly she looked good...."like real goo if you know what I mean" my wolf sebastian said.

"Down boy I'm trying to win this girl over"

"You will she may be our mate but idk well know saturday"

"Alright for sure" I head back to my friends at the table telling them about the part we are invited to on saturday..

My phone dings and it's a message from Gabriella with the address and time everything should start apparently this party was there 18 and big spring break close out party til there graduation party.
Me and my friends pick up are bags and head towards the exist of the restaurant.

Gabriella POV

after sending the info to Jordan we've been texting none stop like nonstop day and night. And now that its Saturday the boys went out to grave a few bottles and cases of drinks and I stayed home and got ready for today. I was planning on wearing something sexy because i wanna look good for the guy I've sorta always had a crush on. So I needa look good.