~Chapter 12

Before I start, I wanna tell you that you can follow me on Polyvore to see the outfits that I'm using in the story for Emma. My user is sanahoran so go follow me if you have an account and see the outfits:))))

EMMAS P.O.V

"Are you dating Niall?" My heart dropped! How did he know?

"ANSWER ME!" He schrieked. "ARE YOU DATING NIALL?" 

 I stood there staring at him, not bothering to answer him. I didn't wanna answer him. I didn't know what to say to him.

"EMMA, ARE YOU DATING HIM?" I felt myself get incredibly angry at him. I just wanna ran away but Liam had locked the door.

"YES I DO. AND I LOVED HIM FROM THE SECOND I MET HIM! I'M HAPPY THAT I'M WITH HIM! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY!" 

Tears streamed down my face. I really loved Niall and I would not let anybody break us apart, even if it was Liam, my brother. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY OF THEM! NOW EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE AND THE BAND WON'T BE THE SAME WITH YOU DATING NIALL!" 

How could he say that? How could he say that the band won't be the same and everything will be changed just because I'm dating his best mate? It really hurt me to hear that from my brother...

"How could you say that?" I argued back.

"I love Niall with all my heart and I would never quit dating him because you say so! He's my everything and he make me really happy! don't you want your little sister to be happy?" I cried. 

"It's not acceptable for you to date my best mate. I'm worried he would hurt you just like Nick did!" He  screamed at me.

"I told you not to mention Nick! What kind of brother are you? A heartless one? And Niall would never hurt me like that! He loves me as much as I love him" 

NIALLS P.O.V

Emma and Liam went to the kitchen to talk. I wonder what they will talk about. Liam looked very angry. Emma might get in some trouble now. 

The other guys and Roxy had fallen asleep, so I decided to listen to what Emma and Liam would talk about. Your probably thinking that Niall Horan from One Direction will never listen to others private conversations like that, but this was important!

I leaned down on my knees and pushed my ear to the door. I listened closely at what they said and I heard everything.

"Are you dating Niall?" I heard Liam say. Did he know that Emma and I were dating?

It was quiet for a while. "ANSWER ME!" Liam shrieked after a while. "ARE YOU DATING NIALL?" 

I really wanted to go inside and support Emma but I just couldn't... 

"EMMA ARE YOU DATING HIM?" Liam yelled one more time. He was really angry!

It was really quiet for a while until Emma yelled something to Liam.

"YES I DO. AND I LOVED HIM FROM THE SECOND I MET HIM! I'M HAPPY THAT I'M WITH HIM! I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO CAN MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY!" 

I smiled at what she had said. I had loved her too from the time I saw her. Her smile, her eyes, her brown hair, her everything! She was one of the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ANY OF THEM! NOW EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE AND THE BAND WON'T BE THE SAME WITH YOU DATING NIALL!"  Liam yelled. Really Liam?

"How could you say that?" Emma said. "I love Niall with all my heart and I would never quit dating him because you say so! He's my everything and he make me really happy! don't you want your little sister to be happy?" 

I heard sobbing from the other side of the door. Emma was crying. This wasn't good!

"It's not acceptable for you to date my best mate. I'm worried he would hurt you just like Nick did!" He  screamed at Emma. You couldn't find anything better to say to her?

"I told you not to mention Nick! What kind of brother are you? A heartless one? And Niall would never hurt me like that! He loves me as much as I love him" Emma cried. 

I didn't wanna listen more so I went and layed down on the couch beside Zayn. 

EMMAS P.O.V

I couldn't take it anymore! Standing there in front of Liam made me more upset and more angry! He was such a jerk!

I ran out of the bus and ran all the way down to the nearest beach in the area. I sat on the sand with the sea in front of me and a beautiful sunset.

I just sat there and cried my eyes out!