~Chapter 7

"Let's go back! We can call the security and ask them to pick us up, if you want?" She gave me a weak smile. "Okay" I gave her a hug we went back to were we sat.

~LATER THAT DAY~

El and I hadn't mentioned anything to Louis or the other guys. We didn't wanna cause any more drama than we had made. It would just ruin the tour for the guys and me.

Right now we all sat in the living room in the tourbus and was chilling. Harry and Louis was chasing each other. Liam was having a twitcam, like normal. Zayn was admiring his look in a mirror and Niall was sleeping on the couch next to me. Eleanor had fell asleep on the other side of the couch. 

I hadn't anything to do so I pulled out my laptop and decided to go on twitter. I hadn't been on for a while so I probably had lots of mentions and stuff. 

I had gotten like 100 mentions and so many new followers. I decided to answer a few and follow some people. There were lots of people to follow and answer. 

After following a few and answering almost everybody on twitter, I decided to tweet about the boys. 

@EmmaMPayne: The boys doing their thing right now. How cute! And BTW; @EleanorJCalder and @NiallOfficial has fallen asleep on the couch! Its so adorable! xxx

I had gotten alot of mentions by the  minute after I posted the tweet. Wow, power of Directioners! Just sayin! I logged off and went on Facebook. 

I only had 1 message and it was from Roxy, my best friend from Wolverhampton. I had almost forgot to call her since I came her.

Hey Emma!! You said you would call-.- Have you died or something? Or did the boys rape you?? BTW; I'm coming to visit you in Los Angeles in two weeks! Can't wait to see you and the boys!! WOHOO xxx -Roxyy 

I laughed at the way she acted in her messages. She was always ironic!

Heey babe!! I promise to call you tomorrow! It's to late now! And no, I'm not raped by the guys:DD Can't wait to get you here!! I feel so lonely when I'm the only girl here! It's really weird to be five boys and a girl!!! But it's good I have Eleanor here when your not here:))) Love ya! Xxx -Emmaaa

I looked at the clock and it showed 20:05 PM. It was getting late so I logged off Facebook and turned off my Macbook. 

Liam ended his twitcam and Harry and Louis finally sat down after chasing each other. Zayn finally putted down his mirror and Eleanor and Niall had woken up. 

Zayn sighed,"I'm bored! Watch should we do?" Louis lighted up like a candle as a sign that he had an idea. 

"Let's watch a movie" He started clapping in excitment. I smiled,"What movie should we watch then?"

Liam made a huge smile, "Let's watch Toy-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I interrupted him.

"Why not?" He made a sad face. "Bcause we have watched that movie like a billion times and it's getting boring!" Everybody nodded their head in agreement instead of Liam. 

He crossed his arms and pretended he was upset. He started fake crying. I rolled my eyes at him. He was such a kid sometimes.

 "Let's watch Orphan!" Eleanor suggested! I loved Orphan! It was the best scary-movie I've ever have watched. I basicilly love all movies that involves the category "scary" in it.

"Great idea!" Zayn smiled. Everybody nodded their head in agreement. Harry got the movie and putted in the DVD-player. We turned off the light and the film started. 

Niall putted his arm around me and I putted my head on his chest. I could feel his heart beet. I got a blanket and putted it on top of Nialler and myself. I could feel Liam glaring at us, like he didn't want me to sit with Niall like this. 

I hid my face into Niall's shoulder everytime a scary scene came up. He laughed and rubbed his hands up and down my back. It gave me chills down my back and I got red as a tomato.

The movie ended and all the boys and Eleanor had fallen asleep except for me and Niall. I felt Niall's eyes burn on me as I layed my head on his lap. 

I looked up at him and gave him a smile. He gave me back the cutest smile ever. I could feel myself melt everytime he did it. His crooked teeth showed. It was so adorable and he was blushing. How sweet! I just wanted him to be mine, so bad!

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Emma, can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back!" He winked at me. I leaned up to him and placed my lips on his. Our lips were moving perfectly in sync. 

His lips were so soft and sweet! I could feel myself blush a little. I chuckled and I could feel hhim smile in the kiss. He slowly leaned out of the kiss. 

His eyes were burning into mine. Those blue, sparkly eyes! They made me lost in them all the time. They were the prettiest eyes I ever had seen on a guy! 

He smiled at me and winked that made me blush. He leaned down and whispered, "That was so good. I want more!" 

I was blushing and I got chills down my back at his his sensitive way to talk to me. He killed me at the way he talked to me! I loved him alot. But did he love me as much as I loved him?

It was getting late so I decided to go to bed. I found some pyjama shorts and a brown tanktop. I putted my hair in a messy bun and cleaned of my make up. I brushed my teeth and found my way to my bunk.

It was really uncomfortable to sleep in a bunk but I really loved to be on tour with my brother and his four other bestmates and my best friend, Eleanor. And it wasn't a long time until Danielle was on tour with us. Only one month to go and she will be with us. And in two weeks, Roxy will be here. Can life get any better?

As I layed in my bunk, my thought went to Niall. He asked me if I could kiss him and of course I did. His lips were so sweet and soft. I just wanted to kiss him all the time! His kisses were alot more better than Nick's kisses. His were always dry and disqusting. It was not good at all! 

But what did Niall mean by "I want more" ?? Did he love me as much as I loved him? Or did he just want to have sex with me? Many thought was running through my head!

As I thought of Niall, I slowly fell asleep...