~Chapter 13

I just sat there and cried my eyes out!

"Emma?" I heard a voice say behind me. It was an Irish accent so I guessed it was Niall.

"What?" I said, not even looking up at him. He sat down beside me and sighed. I was still a little shaky from crying so much. 

"Are you ok?" If I was ok? I was crushed! I was hated by my own fuckings brother!! Of course I'm not ok!!

"No" I murmured. Tears ran down my face and I hid my face in my hands. I just let the tears come out.

I felt two strong arms hold around me. "Shh...baby its ok" He whispered. "Shh" I was crying into Niall's chest. I hated myself right now. I didn't want to be like this in front of him!

"It's never going to be ok!" I sobbed. "Liam hates me just because I'm in love! He thinks that I will ruin the band if I'm dating you" 

"Baby, that's not true! He loves you and he is just over protective because he doesn't want you to get hurt!" 

I gave him a confused look. "Hurt? So you will hurt me?" 

He smiled. "No, never! Don't ever think that, ok? I will never hurt the most beautiful girl in this world!" He kissed my forehead. "Seing you hurt makes me really sad!" 

I layed my head on Niall's chest. I felt his chest go up and down from breathing witch made me sleepy. "I love you" He whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" I said, smiling. I felt so safe now. Being in Niall's arms made me feel so comfortable. I couldn't believe he was mine!

I felt Niall play with my hair. Normally, I hate when people touch my hair, but this was so relaxing. Niall's hands were so warm when they touched my head. 

I rested my head on Niall's lap. He smiled so his crooked teeth showed. I chuckled, he was so cute! No one could ever break us apart! If they did, I would kill myself! 

Babe..” I whispered. ”Yes?”  He looked me in the eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. Blue and sparkly!

Kiss me…” He leaned down and place his soft lips on mine. Our lips were moving perfectly in sync. I putted my arms around his neck as he changed position and layed on top of me. 

He licked my bottom lip and I opened up for him. I explored his mouth as he did the same. I pushed him closer to me so we were as close as possible. 

His hands went down to my butt as he squeezed a little, causing me to moan. Niall giggled, making me blush. This was perfect! Laying under the sunset and making out with my boyfriend, Niall James Horan.

I slowly broke us apart. I smiled as he returned one. ”Emma, remember that night when we where at the club?” He asked, all serious. 

I sat and thought over what happened that night and then memories came to my head. It was the night I had sex with Niall. 

I hid my face in embarrassment as I blushed. Did he really asked me about that? 

Niall giggled. ”Emma, don’t be embarrassed! It’s okay.” He moved my hands and looked at my red face. 

”We need to talk about it!” My eyes widened. It was the last thing I wanted to talk about right now. 

”I’m NOT talking about it!” I protested. ”Yes, you do! We have to do it now or later.” 

”I’ll choose later!” I said, trying to get away but Niall was still on top of me. I tried to get away but he held me back to the ground. I huffed.

”well then..” I covered my ears. Niall removed my hands fast and gave me a glare. "Your not going anywhere!" 

He sat up and putted me on his lap. "First of all; you were amazing! It was the best night of my life!" He smiled. I got red as a tomato. 

"Same here" I murmured to him. "But, what if Liam finds out about it?" I looked down at the sand. "We don't care about him, ok?" He patted my back. "I regret nothing from that night and I hope there will be more nights like that" He winked. 

Did he wanna have sex with me one more time? Was I that amazing in bed? 

"I hate Liam! I loved that night and I'm never gonna regret a single thing from that night!" I smiled. Niall gave me a quick peck on the lips.

I checked the time and it was 02:30 AM. It was really late! Me and Niall layed down on the sand and just talked and laughed. 

After a while, we both fell asleep in each others arms.