~Chapter 15

Alright, so I haven't been updating for what it seems forever!! I have been busy with tests and homework and all that crap that I havent had time to write a new chapter!! I've been really lazy these days and really tired too!! Please don't hate me for not updating!! I feel bad, ok??:P 

BTW, I just saw that I had 393 READERS!!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!:DDD I LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!!!

This was the most perfect night in my life!

*One week later*

 "DANIELLE!" I screamed as I hugged my bestfriend at the airport. Niall and I had gotten to the airport to pick her up. I missed her so much! I really needed a girl friend to talk to after what happened to me and Liam. 

"I missed you so much, Em!" Danielle said, letting go of the hug. I smiled. I missed her curly hair, her smile and the way she dressed! Yes, I had a girl crush on Danielle because she is a good dancer, dresses nice and is really cute!

"Missed you too, Dani" I smiled. I really needed her right now since Eleanor was in London and Roxy was hanging out with Zayn all the time. That's right, my best friend ditched me!! She had all forgot me for Zayn! How rude isn't that?

"So, I heard someone found the little love of her life!" She chuckled as I started to blush. "Someone's blushing!" She teased. "Shut up!" I glared.

"Are you and Niall dating?" She asked, more serious now. "Yes" I mumbled and started laughing. "UUUUUUUU" Dani teased me more. I looked over to Niall who was getting the luggage in the car. 

"I saw some pictures where you and Niall where glued together!" She poked me. "Did it taste good?" She giggled. "SHUT UP!" I screamed, hiding my red face. 

"What'cha girl talking about?" Niall said, grabbing my waist. "Nothing. We're just talking about how Em got to taste your mouth and if she liked it!" Dani smirked. OMG, WHAT A PERV!!!!

"Yes, it was amazing and Em thought it tasted amazing!" Niall smiled and kissed my neck. 

"You two are such perves!" I rolled my eyes. "Welcome, babe!" Niall giggled. 

We got home and got Dani's luggage in the bus. I sighed, those luggages were really heavy! 

"We shall order some food for tonight!" Harry said, laying his head on Louis' lap. "OH, LET'S ORDER PIZZA!! PLEASE, I LOVE PIZZA! RIGHT, HAZZA??" Louis yelled, jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes at him. He was such a funny lad. 

We all sat on the couch just chilling and talking. I was still not talking to Liam and he wasn't talking to me. Niall had tried to convince me to talk to him, but I refused. It was just wasted time..

I felt my stomach hurt. I was feeling a little dizzy and nauseous. I was about to puke. I ran to the bathroom and rested my feet on the floor in front of the toilet and got everything that I had in my stomach out. This was crazy! I don't remember eating something that made me sick...

"Em, are you okay?" Dani said, holding back my hair as I threw up again. This was horrible! I never felt this bad before! "No" I mumbled. I threw up again and again until my stomach was empty.

"Babe, are you ok?" Niall came in and looked worried. "Yes, I am. Don't worry!" I smiled weakly. I didn't want him to be worried for me being sick and ugly like this. 

I cleaned my mouth and sighed. This is awful. What If I am...? But what if I'm.... ? No, no, It's not that!! It cant be!

"Come here, baby" Niall whispered, pulling me into a hug. We stood there in each others arms, not saying anything!

After a while we ordered a pizza and watched CSI. Around midnight I threw up again two times. This time I felt really sick. I didn't have power to leave the bathroom so Niall had to carry me in to my bunk. "I love you" he whispered and kissed my forehead. "I love you too" I smiled weakly at him. 

When he closed the curtain, the tears immidiatly fell down my cheaks. I was feeling horrible! I haven't been so sick before! This couldn't be a sickness or a flu. What if I was pregnant after I had sex with Niall? I mean, I never got to know if he used protection. 

I cried harder and silently just thinking about being pregnant! It couldn't be it! I didn't want it to be that! It would change my life! I didn't wanna be pregnant! I was too young and I wasn't ready. 

But what if I was pregnant?? Being pregnant scares me.. I couldn't be.. I didn't wanna be pregnant now...