~Chapter 6

We were on our way to the mall when I saw someone I didn't want to see. "Shit!" I said hiding behind El. Why was he in NY?? Was he stalking me?? Why was he staring at me?? Oh, this isn't gonna be good!

"What's wrong?" El gave me a confused look. Louis was looking at a striped sweater in a store and it seemed like he didn't know what was going on. 

"Nick is here!" I whispered and I noticed he still stared at me. I tried to look away but he was still staring at me. It was really uncomfortable!

"Come on! Were going to American Eagle to look a little bit! Try to forget about him. He is probably with someone else and not interested in stalking you!" 

El took Louis's hand and we went to American Eagle to see if we found something there. I was still nervous Nick would still stalk me or do something bad but I just brushed it off.

"OMG ELEANOR LOOK AT THIS TOP!! IT HAS A CARROT ON IT! CAN I PLEASE BUY IT? PLEASE??" He begged Eleanor and I started laughing at how Eleanor was blushing. 

"Yes you can but please don't yell in the store!" El took the top from Louis and went to the cashier and Louis payed the top.

I ended up buying two pair of denim shorts, three tank tops, one pair of jeans and a loose top. The total price got $500. Eleanor had begged to pay but I didn't let her pay all that for me. And she was still mad at me for not letting her pay.

"El, el, el, el, el, el!" I teased her and poked her. She was quite funny when she was mad. 

"Shut up, I'm mad at you!" She crossed her arms and gave me a mad look that made me laugh.

"Awe, look at you two best friends! Your so cute!" Louis awe-ed us and I gave El a huge hug! "I knooow" I hugged Eleanor harder. Finally she laughed!

I took out my phone and the time was 14:30 PM. It was still early so we decided to go to egt some lunch at Mc Donald's. It was 20 minutes away so we decided to walk.

The weather was really nice. The sun was burning down at us and it was like 50 degrees in New York. It was really different than the weather in Wolverhampton. It is always raining and rain is so boring! It so depressed!

I pulled out my Ray Beans glasses and putted them on. The streets of New York were full of people! There were a few papparazzies following us and it was really uncomfortable! We got stopped by a couple of fans and we took pictures with them and everything.

Finally we got to Mc Donald's after a long, hot walk. We got a table at the back so people wouldn't recognize us. We sat and waited until a waitress came over to us.

She had long, blond hair that had fallen down her back. She had blue eyes and a lot of make up on and it looked like she had been throwing make up on her face(no offence). She had a really short skirt on and a top that I was 100% sure it was to little for her! she was looking like a real bitch when she leaned over the table for Louis so he could see his boobs. But Louis didn't look at her at all. He held Eleanor's hand and was smiling at her all the time. 

"What are you guys ordering?" She gave me a bitchy face like she knew who I was. On her name tag it said that her name was "Tiffany". Really, wow OK!

I ordered a salad because I wasn't that hungry. El ordered the same and Louis ordered a cheeseburger. Tiffany took our order and got away. Louis rolled his eyes at her. It looks like he didn't like her either!

My phone started buzzing in my purse and I got it out to see Niallerr:DD on the caller ID. You may now ask how I got his number! Well, I stole it from Liam's phone. Bad ass, I know!