~Chapter 11

"Well, good!" Liam smiled.

Weren't Liam furious about me and Niall kissing at the club? Maybe he didn't wanna show his angry side in front of the guys... I don't know...

I ckecked my phone and the time was showing 10:15 AM. The boys had a show today in LA and they were heading to soundcheck now. Roxy and I decided to go and hang out. 

"We're leaving now! Call if you need something and security will pick you up at 7 o'clock" Liam said, giving me and Roxy a 'goodbye' hug. 

"Sure, thanks" I smiled.

"Hey, Emma. What's up with you and Niall? Something going on between you lovebirds?" Roxy winked at me. I hid my face in my hands as I blushed. "Come on, tell me NOW!" 

"Well, me and Niall are kinda....together" I mumbled the last word as I started playing with my hands. 

"ARE YOU AND NIALL TOGETH-" I putted my hand on her mouth as a sign to get her to shut up. 

"Shut up! The boys and especially Liam can be outside this bus so don't yell and don't you dare tell Liam or I will kill the shit out of you!" She nodded quickly. She licked my hand and I removed it quickly.

"Gross" I said, giving her a glare. 

"What about Liam?" I sat down with Roxy on my side. "He saw you kissing him at the club last night!" 

"I won't tell him anything until he finds out by himself." I sighed. "And he haven't told me anything about the kiss in the club last night and I hope he doesn't cause then I'm in huge trouble!" 

"What are you gonna do if he finds out?" Roxy crossed her legs. 

"Well, I will then invite you to my funeral. May I rest in peace then!" I dramatically looked up as an angel. 

"Reast in peace, Emma!" Roxy hugged me. "I love you" 

"I love you too!" 

~LATER~

"OMG Emma, you need to buy this top! It fits you so well!" She pointed at me in the try-out room(have no idea what it's called so I just typed something random! hahhaxD). I was wearing a grey Coca Cola shirt that had cutted arms with a black bandeau bra under. I'm not gonna lie, I liked it.

I bought the top and some jeans at the H&M store. We had been walking all day around the stores and the clock was around 15:50 PM. We decided to go and eat lunch at Starbucks.

We found a table and sat down. I looked at the menu and I really didn't want anything special so I ordered a salad and so did Roxy. The waitress came and took our orderes and left. 

"How is it being Niall James Horans girlfriend?" Roxy smiled.

"Awesome, I guess! No hate from the fans to now so it's great!" I did hope them edia didn't find out so I didn't have to go through all the hate by the Directioners.

"Your lucky!" She laughed. "He is a gentleman and he will take good care of you" 

"Thanks, Roxy!" 

Our food came and we sat and ate our salad and talked about almost everything! my phone vibrated. I had gotten a new message and it was from Niall.

I miss you so much, babe! Being here without you kills me!! I NEED YOU HERE NOOWW!!! xx -Nialler<33

I miss you too, babe! I'm actually at Starbucks with Roxy now and we are about to go and fix us for the concert;)) Not a long time until we meet now...;) xxx -Emmaaa

Can't wait to perform for you, babe! It's gonna be loads of fun:) BTW; Last night was amazing;) Love you! xxx -Nialler<33

Stop making me blush!! I love you too, babe:)<33 xxx -Emmaaa

"Roxy, I think we should leave and get ready for the show!"I put my phone in my pocket and stood up. 

We started walking towards the busses as loads of paparazzies came after us. "Oh god, not now!" I said, hiding my face. 

"RUUNN!" Roxy and I started running to the busses and rushed inside. I closed the door and sighed. "They're fast!" Roxy said, laying on one of the bunks.

"Get used to it!" 

I straightened my hair and putted on a light makeup. I putted on a white, cropped tank top with a white bandeau bra under, denim shorts and some black and red supra shoes. 

Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/1d-concert/set?id=60212742

Roxy wore some black, tight jeans with a black tank top and a black bandeau bra under it. She had curlied her hair and putted on some dark makeup. She wore some vans too. She was really beautiful.

The arena was full of fans. Some fans had sleeping bags and probably had slept outside the whole  night. Some had really cool signs and most of them wore a 1D-shirt. 

The paparazzi came closer to our car and took pictures of me and Roxy getting in to the arena. They yelled out different things to us! 

"HEY EMMA, ARE YOU DATING NIALL? HAVE YOU KISSED HIM YET? WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FANS ARE GONNA SAY?" 

I didn't listen to them, no matter how much it annoyed me! We got in to the dressing room and there was five boys playing around and throwing cookies at each other.

"HEY EMMA AND ROXY" Louis yelled as he jumped on us and hugged us. "Hey Lou" I laughed. 

I looked over to Niall. The look on his face was not a happy face. It was jealous. Wait..what?? Was he jealous??? Jealous of me hugging Louis?? Hmm.....

Me and Roxy standed backstage and watched as the fans went nuts when the boys started singing "What Makes You Beautiful". Me and Roxy was dancing and singing along through out the whole concert.

Later that night we all sat in the bus and watched "Finding Nemo". It was such a cute movie! One of my favorites. I sat beside Niall with my head rested on his shoulder. He started making circles on my back.

Liam saw it and gave me a glare. The look on his face was a mad face. I quickly looked away and watched the movie. It was really uncomfortable having Liam staring at me like that!

"Emma, can I talk to you for a second?" Liam gestured me to the kitchen. I started sweating and get really scared as I got in to the kitchen and he locked the door.

"Are you dating Niall?" My heart dropped! How did he know?

________________________________________________________________________

Alright so I decided to update today because I felt bad for not updating! But anyways, I have like 197 readers for the story and I can't thank you enough for reading it! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :DDD

BTW; Every person that comment and vote will get a shoutout in the next chapter so COMMENT AND VOTE!! :DDD

-Sana xx