Come Alive(A Niall Horan story)

Hi everyone! This is my first story ever on Wattpad and I hope everyone likes it! I've been writing storys for a while but I'm not so good at it! I hope you guys will like this Niall Horan Fanfic!:))))

CHAPTER ONE:

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE, GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!", I yelled running up the stairs after Liam to get my phone. "YOU HAVE TO CATCH ME THEN!", he yelled in his room. He had locked himself in his bedroom so I couldn't get my phone. "LIAM, GIVE ME MY PHONE!", I yelled while knocking on the door. I could hear him laughing. Oh, how I hated my brother! He finally opened the door and gave me my phone. "Thanks", I said. I gave him a glare as to not take my phone again. "No problem. BTW; Nice pictures you have", he said laughing at me. "Shut up", I said, crossing my arms. I ran in to my pink bedroom that had lots of pictures of me, my friends and my family in silly positions. I chuckled when I saw them.

Btw, I have to introduce myself for you guys. My name is Emma Marie Payne and I am 18 years old. I have dark brown curly hair and brown eyes. My brother is Liam James Payne and he is in One Direction. Yup, my brother is famous with four other guys in the band. I'm really happy for my brother and I love him alot but sometimes he can be such a dork. Anyways, I live in Wolverhampton with my mom and dad and I don't really have alot of friends but I have to bestfriends, Roxy and Louise. They are such dorks but I love them alot and I wouldn't be living without them.

Btw, I was going on tour with Liam and the boys for the whole summer! Yes, I said it! I'm going on a tour in America with One Direction in 2 WHOLE MONTHS!!! I can't wait! Summer just started for two days ago and Liam came back to Wolverhampton for a week ago. I was so excited! It was going to be weird being one girl with five other boys but I had my brother there to protect me. But anyways, we where leaving to the first stop in the US witch was New York tomorrow. I was so excited to go to New York because I really like the fashion over there. Even though we are staying there for two days, I'm still excited! I mean, I GET TO SEE NEW YORK CITY!!! It's gonna be amazing!

"Emma, it's time for dinner!", my mom yelled from the kitchen. "COMING!!", I yelled back to her. I was lying on my bed and thinking about how it was going to be on tour with my brother and his famous band. Thinking about seeing the US made me excited but my thoughts went right to the paparazzies and the fame! I hated it and I never got used to it! They once shared a rumour that I was dating my own brother! EWWWW! Just thinking about it made me almost puke!

"EMMA MARIE PAYNE, HOW MANY TIMES AM I TELLING YOU THAT IT'S DINNERTIME!!", my mom yelled from the kitchen that made me jump of the bed and on the floor. "Ow", I said as i rubbed my back and getting up from the floor and running down to the kitchen. I smelled the famous lasagne my mom used to make. "Smells good in here!", I said taking a seat right next to Liam. "Excited to go no tour?", he said shoving a full fork of lasagne. "Yup", I said as I did the same. "But I have some rules while we are on tour!", he said looking serious. I rolled my eyes. "Daddy Direction is on serious mode!", I said while I punched him on his arm and my parents started laughing. "OW, that hurt!", he said rubbing his arm. "Ok, listen carefully!", he said looking at me seriously and eating a little bit of his lasagne. "I'm listening", I said looking at him.  

"You are gonna be living on a tour bus in 2 month and with five other guys. You know what I mean", he said eating a bit of his lasagne. "And try not to fall in love with any of the boys, okay?", he said. This time he was serious. The guys in the band where cute but I wasn't in love with any of them. "Ok, I will try!", I said finishing up my lasagne and putting the plate in the sink. "Thanks for the food!", I said running up to my girly room. I didn't like my room. It was too girly! I looked at my alarm clock and i showed 17:00 pm. I should start to pack for my big trip tomorrow.

I took out a suitcase and packed pretty much my whole closet, leaving some clothes for tomorrow. Jeans, underwear, pyjamas, shorts, tank tops, tops, hoodies, sweats, dresses and lots of shoes. It surprised me that it all fitted in one suitcase! It took about 4 hours to pack and the clock was 21:00 pm. I decided to take a shower. I went to the shower and took my clothes of and let the hot water run down my body. There was something about showers that made me relaxed. It locked out all the problems and situations I have had in my life. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and conditioner and stepped out of the shower. I took a white towel and wrapped it around my skinny body and went in to my room. I putted on my Victoria Sectret's underwear and put on some sweats and a black hoodie from a year ago. I putted in some products in my hair as I chose to let my hair air dry so I just putted it in a big bun. I looked at my white Iphone to look at the clock. It showed 21:35 pm. Wow, I killed 35 minutes in the shower! But it was worth it! I went to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich.

I went to the living room where my parents and Liam sat. They where watching the news. I went and sit with Liam. He is my favorite, although whe argue alot! "Hi, girl", he said smiling to me. "Hello", I said smiling and eating up my sandwich. I loved food! It was like heaven for me. "Are you done packing?", my dad asked me while he was watching the news. "Yup" I said smiling at my parents. "Do you need anything more? Are you sure you have everything packed? Are you sure you want to go on tour with Liam and the boys?", my mom said, worried! "No, yes and yes!", I said, laughing at my mom for being so worried! "I just wanna make sure my baby is ready for this!", my mom said smiling. "I'm not a baby anymore and it will be fine! I have Liam", I said smiling at Liam who returned a smile. "I think I'm going to bed! See you all tomorrow! Good night!", I said as I walked up to my room and quickly changed in to my pyjamas and a tank top. I put my phone in the charger and went straight to my bed. I was so excited for tomorrow! I was going to New York AND it was my first time meeting the guys Liam always talked about. It was going to be amazing! As I slowly thought about it, I fell asleep! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first chapter on my FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD!! WOHOO! haha lol:DD I hope you guys like it and I hope you will read it:) I will come out with the next chapter hopefully tomorrow! So vote and comment or whatever and the next chapter will be posted:)))

-Sana