~Chapter 9

His face got pretty serious. This isn't gonna be something good!

"Emma, I love you a lot and I can't stop thinking about you!" My heart beated faster and faster. "Your everything I want and I don't care if Liam get mad or anything, I want you to be mine! Your my everything!" 

Is he serious? Did he love me back? I couldn't believe this.. Niall loved me back! And he wanted me to be his only one! I couldn't stop smiling so I sat there smiling like an idiot!

But my thoughts went automatically to Liam. What would he say if I go in a relationship with Niall? Would he kill me or would he kill Niall? I really wanted to be more than friends with Niall! I loved him alot.

"So Emma, wanna be my one and only?" He smiled, hoping to get a yes from me. I looked him in the eyes and leaned my forehead on his. I gave him a weak smile. 

Did I want to be in a relationship with Niall? What would Liam say? What would the fans say? What about media and management? Alot of questions came running through my head. 

"Of course, Niall" I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he smiled at me. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder. Finally, I'm with the boy I've fallen so hard for!

"But what would Liam say if he find out?" I looked up at him. He smiled, "We won't let him know. We can keep it a secret, ok?" "But what about fans and media and stuff? and the paps are gonna get pics of us when we're out!" 

"So what if anyone finds out? Your mine and Liam or media or anyone can't change our minds! I'm never letting you go!" He slowly kissed my nose. "Don't worry about Liam or the fans and stuff! He won't take it that hard!" He kissed me passionately and smiled in the kiss. 

~LATER~

"Wanna go out tonight?" Zayn asked, sitting down on the couch besides Liam. He haven't noticed anything, witch was good! 

Louis lighted up, "LET'S GO CLUBBING!" Everyone nodded their head in agreement. I really liked to go clubbing and drinking and all that. It was going to be fun!

I went and took a quick shower. I grabbed my towel and putted it around me. I found a pink dress with a one-shoulder flower on it. I decided to leave the natural curls fall on my one side of the shoulder. I putted on my foundation, a light eyeshadow, some eyeliner and a mascara.(Pic on sidebar)

"Hey Em, can I come in?" Roxy was outside the door, asking to get in. "Sure, come on in" She came in and she looked stunning! "Wow! Sexy girl!" I yelled as she turned around like a model.

She whore a white dress with black stripes on it that came in a zick zack form. Her hair was curlied and her make up was beautiful! She was stunning!

We took a couple of pictures and then left to the bunks were the boys where. They all wow-ed at us and stared at us. Niall patted his lap as a sign that he wanted me to sit there. I sat on his lap as he smiled at me.

He was wearing white chinos and a blue polo shirt and some white supra. "Ready to go?" Liam sat up and got his car keys. We all nodded and left to the car. Liam and Zayn sat in front, Niall, me and  Harry sat in 2nd row and Louis alone in the back. 

We got to a club named "Nightmares" It was a weird name for a club but it sounded cool since Louis claimed it was his favourite club in LA. 

We got in and we went to the bar. I got a drink and hoped not to be drunk cause I didn't want anything wrong to happen. I sat there alone as I looked over to the crowd of people dancing. 

I looked over to see that Roxy was dancing dirty with Harry as "Faded" by Tyga came on. Louis, Liam and Zayn was dancing really random on the floor and it was really entertaining to watch. 

"Hey baby, wanna dance with me?" Niall came and took my hand. He brought me out to the dance floor as "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz came on. I loved the song! It was the nicest song to listen to.

I putted my hands around his neck as he putted his hands around my waist. He leaned in and whispered the lyrics in my ear;

When I look into your eyes, It's like watching the night sky. Or a beautiful sunrise. There's so much they hold. And just like them old stars. I see that you've come so far, to be right where you are, how old is your soul? 

I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough. I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up.

As the song ended, he kissed me passionately. Our lips were moving in sync as I smiled into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip and I open up immediately up for him. He explored every little inch in my mouth as I did the same. Now or tongues were moving in sync. He putted his hands on my butt witch caused me to moan. He chuckled as I started to blush alot. He slowly broke us apart.

It was like it was only me and him in the world. No one else! Not Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn or Roxy or the other people in the club. Just me and my boyfriend Niall Horan.

I looked over to see where the other where and the first look I saw was Liams. It wasn't a happy face, it was a furious face that I had to meet when we got home! And I wasn't excited to get home!

Niall saw my eye contact with Liam so he grabbed my waist and whispered, "Let's go home! There we can have alot more fun!" 

I  nodded as we went to get a cab home. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

"Emma, were here! You gotta wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes as we slowly got out of the cab. We got into the tour bus and it was just like someone had been here and messed up everything in the bus. It was such a mess after the boys.

"What a mess!" I whined as I pulled away some clothes from the floor. I felt two strong arms grabbing my waist. Niall turned me around so I was facing him. 

I wrapped my legs around his and putted my arms around his neck. "Your beautiful!" He whispered witch caused me to blush. I hid my face in embarrassment in Niall's shoulder. He laughed as he rubbed my back.

"Baby, look at me.." I looked up at him smiling at him. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" I gave him a quick peck on the lips. 

"I know this is a rush but I want you...now" He said the last word in a really sensitive way. "A-are you s-sure?" I gave him a worried look. "Yes, I am! But only if you want!" He gave me a cheeky smile. 

I didn't get time to respond as he crashed his lips on mine. He putted me on the bunk without releasing our lips. I licked his lip as he opened up immediately! Our tongoues were moving in sync.  

He started to kiss my neck and as he came to my left side of my neck, I let out a moan. It was my weakest spot. "Guess I found your weakest spot" He winked and he started to suck on it. 

"I don't like your outfit. Let's take it of!" He started undressing me as he pulled off his clothes. He gave me a kiss and he started to make more lovebites on me, causing me to moan.

From that moment, it was the best day of my life!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating this days. I have been busy practising for my presentation(witch I got B on itxD) and my social test witch was today and it was crap!! I'm so gonna get a F on it! It was hard!

But anyways, if you're active, I'm active:)))

-Sana Xxx