~Chapter 4

"Your not going anywhere with him!" he said madly. You could tell he was mad when his face got red.

What will happen now? Does Liam know that Emma fell for his best mate? Will she go out with Niall? Stay tuned for next chapter!

"Liam, I'm going with him!" I grabbed my phone and took Niall's hand and run out of the arena. I know that I was in huge trouble right now but I didn't care. I wanted to go grab something to eat with Niall.

"Liam is probably pissed at me now. We shouldn't have left!" Niall said looking really worried. "I don't care, Niall. I'm soon 18 and he shouldn't be so overprotective." I smiled at him as we got to nearest Burger King. 

"OMG ITS NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!" I jumped as three screaming girls came over to us. Niall stopped and gave me a one-minute-look. "OMG, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE OMG I DREAM ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!!" the one girl said. She sounded pretty fake and looked like a bitch with so much make-up. She had long, blond hair and was pretty tall. The other girl had short, black hair and was a little short. She was actually really pretty. The third girl had curly, brown hair and was as tall as me.

They were all telling crappy jokes to make Niall laugh and the blonde girl was flirting with him but he didn't pay attention to her! She acted pretty fake, for sure! Niall laughed along and smiled at them as he took some pictures with them.

I felt kind of a creepy feeling inside me. Was it.... Jelousy? No, it can't be! I'm not the kind of person that get jealous but this time it felt like someone had threw a huge bucket of jealousy at me. 

The girl with blond hair came over to me with a bitchy face.  "Aren't you Liams little sister?" she pulled her top down a little to show her fake boobs. "Uhm.. yeah" I looked at Niall who was talking with the other girls.  He was so cute when he took pictures.

"Listen up! You are gonna stay away from Nial because his mine and if you touch him, I will kill the fuck out of you and make it look like a huge accident, ok?" she said pointing at me and chewing her gum really bitchy!

"I can do whatever I want, ok? You can't tell me what to do!" I felt really pissed and I wanted to punch her really hard.

"You're such a slut! You think everyone loves you but no one gives a fuck about you, ok? You think you're gonna get Niall but you never will. So stay away, bitch. You don't deserve him" she whispered at my ear and started to leave. I felt tears role down from my eyes. Am I really a slut? Does everybody hate me? Am I a bitch?

More tears rolled down my face. "Emma, are you okay?" I felt to strong arms go around me. "NO!" I cried into Nialls shoulder. "Don't listen to her! She's not worth it. She thinks everybody loves her but no one does. Everybody loves you and you're not a slut or a bitch! Don't let a bitch like her ruin your day." he whispered in my ear. He hugged me tighter. I felt so save in his arms. I could stay like this for years and not let go.

"Thanks, Niall. It means alot to me! I guess I'm not used to all this fans and fame stuff." I smiled at him and brushed away the tears. "Shall we go in and eat? I'm starving!" He smiled and took my hand. 

We got in to Burger King and got to the table. I looked at the menu and found my favorite dish. A cheeseburger meny. I loved cheeseburger. It was my favorite food! 

The waitress came over and took our order. Niall ordered pretty much everything on the menu. I started laughing when the waitress left. "What?" he gave me a confused look. "Are you gonna eat the whole menu?" I laughed at his face. "Yes! Me and my food are like lovers. We can't go a minute without each other so I need the whole menu." He smiled. I started to blush and he gave me a wink.