~Chapter 3

Helloo:)

sorry for late update! Have been doing homework all day yesterday and today!! 8th grade is soo hard!!! But anyways, thanks for the feedback for the story and here is chappie 3:)

BTW; HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIAM!!!!!:DDDD

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Should we wake her?" I heard a familiar voice around me but I couldn't get who it was! "Bring the water!" I heard someone else say! It was an irish accent. I was too tired to know who it was and before I could open my eyes, I felt ice cold water on me. "WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled and got up quickly from my bunk. I saw Zayn and Niall laughing on the ground and pointing at me. "Seriously, not fun!" I said crossing my arms and looking at them. "But it... it was really....funny" Harry said while laughing his ass off. I sighed and went to get some towels from my suitcase. I got some of the cold water of me and went back to where Harry and Niall was still laughing. Niall was so cute when he laughed like that. His crooked teeth showed and it was the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard! I smiled at them. I could see Niall blushing a little bit. I just smiled at the ground! "But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell!" Niall sang and smiled at me. Harry looked confused! "What's going on?" he said looking at Niall and then me. "Nothing!", I said blushing even more! "Well, we have a show today and you're coming and we are going on soundcheck right now! Dress nice" Niall said winking and left with Harry. Was I starting to fall for Niall? No, I couldn't! Lam would kill me if I fell for any of his best mates! What if I started to date any of the guys? What would Liam do? He told me that I couldn't fall for any of the boys! I just brushed it off! I couldn't think about it now!

I looked at the clock and it was 09:00 AM! Have I slept the entire day and night? I looked at my phone and I had two messages! One from my mom:

Hi, sweetie! Just wanna make sure everything is ok with you and the boys! LIam said you were sleeping! Love you, sweetheart! -Mommy

And one from Danielle:

Hey, gurll! Can't wait to see you next month! I've been planing the two whole weeks when I'm there! It's gonna be great!!! Love ya and miss ya!:) xx -Dani

I answered them both and went to change to some other clothes for the show tonight! It was my first time standing backstage watching! I've watched the boys before in Wolverhampton but I never got to be backstage or meet the boys then! I putted on some beach shorts, a purple-pink dip-dye tank top and my pink supra. I straighted my hair and putted on my foundation, mascara and an eyeliner and found my "I love haters" caps.(picture of outfit here: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57598421 )

I took my phone and went to find a starbucks to get breakfast. There were lots of paparrazzies outside the bus and they were yelling different stuff to me but I just ignored them and went to the nearest starbucks here. I got in and there were full of people! Luckily the paps couldn't get in because of security. I ordered a sandwitch and went back to the bus. I ate up my sandwitch and looked at the clock. 11:05 AM. There were still 9 hours until the concert begin so I had lots of time to kill here in NY. Then I remembered! I was close friends with Eleanor! She was my BFF before her and Louis started dating and Liam had putted them together! They were so cute! 

Eleanor was coming on tour with us but she lived in a hotel near the tourbuses. I got out my phone and texted her.

Hey El! I'm in town now so wanna go for a shopping trip? <3 I haven't seen you in weeks!! I miss you:'( xxx -Emmaaa

I waited and my phone buzzed! It was a text from El! Wow, she's quick!

HEY EMMA!!! Of course I wanna go on shopping!! I missed you too:)) xxx -El