Chapter 60

Last chapter! of dis book doe!

HEATHER'S POV

after awhile of watching like all the YouTube videos on YouTube Kian walked in and I smiled.

He sat next to me and watched me.

I shut off my Mac and Kian wrapped his arms around me.

JAY'S POV

I walked downstairs to grab an Arizona starting to wonder where Jc probably was.

'Probably watching tv'

'Probably making a video'

'Probably making a video at a friends house'

One of those are true.

I looked into the living room and Jc was in there making a video.

"Hey!" he said smiling really big and I smiled back.

"You should be an amazing girlfriend and grab me an Arizona" he said and I ran over to grab an Arizona for Jc.

I came back over and gave it to him and he pulled my onto the couch.

"What" I said smiling and he smiled

"Nothing" he said and I started walking over to where the shoes are.

I grabbed a pair and decided to go for a walk and let away everything that's been put on me.

I knew this is the life I would always be living now, my life will never be like it used to be, it will never ever again be just me and Heather. it was always be at least, girls who dared Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen.

But I'll just have to deal with it, I'll always have people who won't like me and maybe people who will...

My life will never be the same.

-----------------------------------

I will add onto this chapter once I post the new book part 2! I really want to thank you all so much for reading because I literally just hit 5K on this book and that's amazing this book had a good run but now I gotta figure out what to do next since the people who like this book will hopefully read the sequel but anyways, bye for now

;(

Like

Comment

Follow

New book is called different (kian lawley with Jc caylen)