Chapter 54

HEATHER'S POV

Soon enough it got dark and I didn't wear a jacket or anything so I started to get goosebumps.

then I started shaking a bit.

"Why is it so cold? it's California it's supposed to be warm" I said than someone ran into me with there ice cold water.

"Now I'm just gonna become an ice cube" I said and kian took off his jacket and put it around me.

"We are gonna go guys, she's obviously getting cold" Kian said and they nodded

"Bye" they both said. "bye" I said quickly.

Kian picked me up and I started to shake more and we got to the car and he put me In the car and I fell asleep almost right away.

<><>

I felt myself be carefully put down on a comfy bed and then a familiar voice said 'I love you'.

He put the blankets over me and I fell asleep in a little ball but woke up without Kian...

"Kian?" I asked and he didn't answer back

I got up and grabbed a black fluffy black and wrapped it around me.

"Kian?" I said louder walking into the living room.

No answer... then I called him,

H- "kian?"

K- "ya?"

H- "where are you"

K- "I just went out with Dom and Jc"

Then I looked over at the clock and it was only 12 am

H- "oh okay"

K- "I'll be home soon"

H- "okay bye love you"

K- "love you to"

Then I ended the call and went over to the couch and turned on friends and sat there till Kian got home.

What if he didn't go with Jc and Dom? I went into snapchat and looked at everybody's storys and then I looked at Jc's story.

'With these guys' there was Jenn and Andrea and Lia and Kian and Dom and Rebecca and Lauren and Arden and Ricky, Sam, Connor, basically all of the youtube friends...

I snapped a pick of me doing a sad face 'alone ):' then posted it to my story.

Then the door opened and Connor and Kian walked in.

"Hey guys" I said smiling

"Hey..." Connor said, he seemed it be in a bad mood.

"Your boyfriend is drunk so you can take care of that" Connor said doing his hand thing

"I'm gonna go sleep" he said

"Bye Connor, thanks" I said and he shut the door and Kian came over to me.

"Cmon Kian we are going to bed" I said grabbing his arm

"Fuck off why do you always have to be so demanding?" he said

"Kian your drunk let's go" I said once more

"No! leave me alone" he said

"Fine, come to me when your sober enough to say sorry" I said going into the bedroom and went to bed.

<><>

I woke up and Kian was sleeping on the couch, he seen me pass him and he woke up fully..

"Hey babe" he said and I ignored him.

"Heather?" he asked after awhile

"What?" I snapped at him

"What's wrong?" he asked

"You! I know you weren't drunk when you said that stuff" I said and he looked at me

"I'm sorry" he said

That's when Kian grabbed my hand and the glass bowl shattered all over into my skin...