Chapter 58

HEATHER'S POV

I woke up and Kian was downstairs I walked down there and he looked really sad.

"Kian?" I said and he looked up and I seen the hurt in his eyes.

"Kian... what's wrong" I said getting worried

"I'm nervous for the video I have to make today..." he said and I have him a confused look.

"I should probably go make it" he said rushing up to his room and I just stood there thinking what was wrong...

<><>

After about the next day of worrying about Kian he finally posted his video... he never really told me about it.

'Anxiety' was the title I brought my mouse over to the video and slowly clicked it.

After the emotional minutes of me watching Kian's video I seen him coming downstairs still looking hurt.

There were teardrops coming down my face... and I couldn't control this... 'it was something completely different, it's in my mind worse' I kept thinking as he said in the video I slowly walked over to Kian and hugged him.

I didn't really talk about it I just hugged him. Talking would only make me feel worse.

Then Jay And JC walked down the stairs and I started slowly walking upstairs to Kian's room.

All this depressing feelings isn't doing me well that's all I can say...

I watched him video again.

Just think, one day, in my life

I could be alone forever, gone, I'd have nobody, without this little O2L group... it's brought me and Jay closer, without this I would be alone right now.

And I don't know what to do.

Kian walked into the room and I looked over to him and gave him a weak grin trying to show some happiness.

Then Hazel bolted in and jumped on the bed. I rolled away from her and sat there.

------------------------------------

Guys... this is actually making me sad because I'm listening to part of this video rn, while writing this and it's terrible.

I feel like I'm just gonna cry