Chapter 47

HEATHER'S POV

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time

2:18 am and then my head started to feel like it was slowly falling apart.

I got up and slowly started to open the door

"Babe where are you going?" Kian said and I could tell he was really tired because it was really cracky.

"My head hurts really bad" I said and he got up.

He came up and wrapped his arms around me from the back of me.

He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Just come back to bed you'll be alright" he said

I nodded and he kissed me shoulder and went to go lay back down.

I got under the blankets and sat there looking at the ceiling.

"Kian my head hasn't hurt this bad in my whole Goddamn life" I said and he looked at me.

"Just rest your head on my chest okay, and fall asleep, Try your hardest, I'll be right here okay" he said and I smiled

"Okay" I said and tried my hardest to fall asleep but that wasn't happening anytime soon.

I sat there until 4 and it got worse.

I didn't feel like crying but it hurt so bad I was about to loose it.

I started hitting my head then I realized that Kian and I lived together and he was right next to me.

"Heather?" he asked

"I can't sleep! in exhausted but I just can't! How am I supposed to healthy if I can't sleep if I can't sleep how am I supposed to have energy and if I don't have energy I won't be able to get up and if I won't be able to get up I won't be able to get up and go get food or go to the bathroom! so therefore I'm going to die!" I said.

I've just realized that I have anxiety of over thinking.

(Same with real life then I can't concentrate...)

"Heather, we can go and watch tv and you'll fall asleep I'll give you some Advil and water and your going to fall asleep" he said

He got up and picked me up and his bare skin was pressed up against me.

Then I fell asleep right away.

<><>

(Morning)

Kian and I where sitting on the couch and I was wrapped up in a ball in his arms and he was sitting up-right.

He did that just for me.

I kissed his cheek.

He smiled

"Thank you Kian" I said and he nodded "you fell asleep right once I picked up up pretty much" he said.

I smiled

"Still got a headache?" he asked

I nodded

"I love you Kian" I said "I love you to" he said smiling. what are the chances you would be sick on the day I've known you for 2 years" he said.

I looked at him

"I'm sorry Kian" I said hugging him... "two years..." he said looking at the tv

"I met you when I was 18 now I'm 20, holy shit" he said

"Do you think we will ever see little baby kians and heathers running around" he asked

"I hope so" I said smiling

I hugged him and stayed in that position.

Then someone knocked on the door Kian picked me up and moved me over so he could get up and then he went and looking in the little peep hole.

He opened the door.

"Hey Connor!" he said and I smiled

"Hey!" I said to Connor then there was a girl behind him.

"This is Charlie" he said smiling

Little did I know this was the shit bitch who ruined my life