☯9☯

HEATHER'S POV

I walked downstairs after a while and grabbed an Arizona.

"Hey, you Okay?" JC asked.

"No" I answered.

(So basically the same thing happened with me... exact thing actually but only the other girl is my friend. I wasn't happy with her but we now friends so it's hard for me to write this...)

"I, I think I actually loved him guys..." I said.

"Oohh my god..." Jay said.

Then tears starting coming out of my eyes.

"You don't know... what it's like..." I said back.

"Want me to buy you Ice Cream?" JC asked.

I slightly laughed

"That won't work JC, I'm not that kind. I just like to sleep. And go on my phone and hang out with my TRUE friends." I said.

"Oh, ok" he answered.

Then I sat on the couch and went on Twitter.

Kian posted something...

'When you do that, it never works, you realize you've lost so much, you regret it, why am I so stupid and selfish?'

Then I tweeted him back.

'Id like to know the same :('

Then Kian texted me.

'I'm sorry, I don't except you to forgive me or anything, I just really want you to know, I'm sorry, I wasn't using my head'

I texted him back.

'I wish you would've'

K: ' can you give me another chance?'

H: 'Kian... nothing works out in a snap, even if you are famous, it just gets even worse. If you and the boys were back were you where before, Jay and I would be the most normal people. not anything. You wouldn't know I exict... if just be one of the O2L fan girls hoping to meet the one I've watched since O2L started, Kian Lawley. yet I didn't know that in the soon future. the one I watched on a screen, broke me, I loved him, I loved you'

(Okay guys so if any of y'all know me, when I cry I actually can't breathe to well and I am not the best at being able to move... So it's not easy... at all, thanks for listening if you did... 'it's a tough world out there - Cameron Dallas')