EPILOGUE

Everyone knew that Emilia and Liam would probably be the first to marry, despite being the youngest in the pack-because surprisingly, they have been the longest together out of all of them

They experienced all of their first together-and no one could see it any other way.

At least to Stiles-he explains them as Batman and Robin-or Bonnie and Clyde...it was his speech during their wedding at least, along with not sparing the details of times that either of them had attempted to kill him-well in a sense.

Scott's speech, was probably the most heartfelt one-his little beta and adopted former beta, were a step ahead of him in their lives-and he made it emotional when he brought up the moments, he met each of them. They both chuckled at the thought that the Alpha's speech had taken the spotlight over their own vows.

During the end of the reception, Emilia and Liam had another surprise to their family and friends-though Stiles had his suspicions as usual.

"We're pregnant" now that was what triggered another few set hours of celebration, and it honestly it was what they had wanted anyways. Events like these were what had the pack together, and every second mattered.

The reason was that because Liam and Emilia remained in Beacon Hills-which ended up shocking everyone, especially since the pair of them had shared their dislike for the town many times over the years prior.

A few months had passed, and Liam would constantly rush home after work, just to do the usual doting on his pregnant wife. Unlike Emilia, he was the one who stayed up late at night-and used most of his free time reading all the 'what to expect when expecting' books.

Emilia-who worked from home, had heard the front door open, and she didn't need to turn back to know who it was," Yes, Babe, I took my prenatal vitamins-and yes, I made sure to do all of my daily routines before sitting here to work"

Liam chuckled walking in, heading straight to her," Okay, I get it-I'm getting out of hand" He muttered placing a kiss on her cheek and leaning on her shoulder

"No, you are being the best husband in the world-I could never ask for any one better"

"I wouldn't either"

"How was your day?" She asked craning her head facing him-but he ended up just turning her chair. She lifted her arms knowing what he wanted. He knelt down placing his hands and ear to her growing belly.

She took the chance to run her hands through his hair," Work was actually interesting, Finstock still can't believe that I decided to pursue being a history teacher over being a Professional athlete"

"I swear, coach haunts my dreams doing the same ever since he heard I got surgery to fix my shoulder, he was hoping I'd go back into the sport"

"He won't give up on two of his star athlete's"

"Or the fact that our year, and Scott's was the only ones he tolerated. Scott told me that Finstock uses the chance when he visits to try and persuade him as well" Emilia pointed out making Liam laugh, standing up kissing her.

"I'll go cook dinner" She hummed turning back to her work

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Juniper and Theo finally decided on a wedding date"

"Really?" He responded from the kitchen

"Yeah, you know how indecisive the pair of them can be, but they somehow managed to pick a date"

"Where are they planning on having it?"

"I didn't dare myself to ask and just let them tell me, because I feel like that is still a work in progress" All she heard was Liam chuckling and went back to work.

Emilia and Liam Dunbar, had both been blessed with no supernatural drama throughout the years, and Beacon Hills had been normal the entire time. Some would say it was because the residences have gotten so used to treating the paranormal as one of their own.

School-work and even in the local market, no one cared anymore. Hunters didn't dare to step foot in the town since they knew what would happen if they did, and even the Nemeton in Beacon Hills had no longer had the magnetic force it once did.

Most of them would say that it just went dormant again-but no one knew for sure.

As for the multiple ones around the world, it still triggered a force, but the pack knew there were others out there who could handle them.

Their jobs were done, and they did what they could.

Slowly and surely-there is a chance that it'll all just disappear, and everything would adjust back to when no one knew of the paranormal.

It would all gradually be Forgotten, and for once-that was probably for the best.