CHAPTER TWO

"Why do you insist on going to school as well?" Emilia asked as she got out of the truck with Theo

He stood next to her amused," Well, for one, I never finished school since being put in-well Hell-and two, last time I checked, you're the one who said, before you got taken, was to finish school, since quote on quote 'It's the hell for living above'

Emilia turned to him and gave him a look," You actually took that literal?" she said raising an eyebrow smirking and he ignored her grabbing her by the wrist, dragging her with him

"You realize I know where to go right? It's just my existence that was erased, I didn't forget who I was"

"Oh, I know, but you talk too much, and by the time you stop, the school day will be over" He added as she let him drag her through the school, as she continued to burn a glare on the back of his head.

"You ever heard the saying 'take a picture it last longer?'" Theo stated as he stopped abruptly making her crash straight into his back, almost falling but he held her by the waist.

"Man I'm just doing a lot for you at this point" He teased making her scoff at him.

"No thanks, you'll break my camera, and I can take care of myself" She mocked and he decided to playfully let her go which nearly made her fall, making her squeak, as he laughed loudly.

"Theo! Stop" She let out a laugh unknowingly, as he let her go, when she was on her feet

"Uh, Theo?" Emilia froze recognizing the voice that belonged to Liam.

Theo grabbed her shoulders as she tried to walk away, making her face Liam," Hey, Liam, meet Emilia"

He looked at her, and then raised his eyebrows," Oh you're that girl from before" Emilia felt her chest hurt horrible grasping reality, that he really did forget her

"Yeah, sorry, I... Um..." Theo looked at Emilia and felt himself hurting at the look on her face.

"How did you know my name before?" Liam asked as he eyed the hands Theo had on Emilia's shoulders, making him confused at the jealousy, that was forming.

"Oh, I told her to find someone I knew, since I was helping, around" Theo added nonchalantly

Emilia let out a little breath," Yeah, sorry if I... uh freaked you out" She commented, making Liam snap out of his stare on her shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm kind of surprised, you just showed up, Theo never mentioned you-ever," He said suspiciously

Emilia let out a fake laugh," Family problems-but resolved"

"Mil you tease," Theo said putting an arm over her shoulder," Anyways, she's enrolled here, and I think you two have all your classes together, so mind if you watch over her for me? She's not much of a people person" With that he shoved her into Liam's arms, making him catch her.

She got out of his hold, apologizing, and turned to yell at Theo who was no longer in sight, leaving her in an awkward position, with Liam," Right, so, you have Econ for first?" He asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, heard some things about Finstock, are what they say is true?" Emilia asked and he chuckled

"Depends if they are crazy things"

She nodded," Then, yes you heard right" Liam teased as he walked with her just asking her random things to keep the conversation going.