CHAPTER ONE

The Ghost Riders were defeated, but for some odd reason-Emilia Crooke still did not exist

No one remembered her-none. When she ran over to her lover, Liam Dunbar, he looked at her like she was insane.

"Liam?" She cried and he looked at her like he was confused

"I'm sorry, who are you?" She stared at him, as he raised an eyebrow at her, but that was cut off when a few people called for him and he took one last look at her and walked away.

Emilia watched him walk away, and she was sure, it was some sick joke, it had to be, but then again, she knew Liam wasn't the type to joke like this.

"Emilia, are you okay?" She snapped her head turning at someone who called her name, and she had a smile, that instantly dropped when she saw who it was, Theo Raeken.

It was official for Emilia Crooke; everyone had forgotten her despite the Ghost Riders being defeated.

The Pack, her lover, and friends had no clue who Emilia was all except for the one person she wished who forgotten her.

"Come on Mil, don't give me that look" Theo teased as he sat with her in his truck. She had never thought, that the one who she'd end up relying on was her sworn enemy Theo, especially everything, he had done to the Pack, was this his final redemption?

"Out of all people, it had to be you" She muttered frustrated, as he let out a sigh, but still smiling

"Hey, I'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart Mil, lying for you and even giving you a place to stay, so lighten up"

"What heart exactly?" She sassed at him and all he did was laugh in amusement

It was true-okay maybe not the heart thing, but the day everyone returned of the awful Ghost Rider's events, he had come to her aid, and sheltered her, when she broke down at her unfortunate luck.

Theo had honestly wanted to redeem himself after all the horrible things he had done, since being taken out of his hell prison.

"Sorry" She apologized, turning to Theo, she had not forgotten the things he had done, but giving her a place to stay, and even helping her by enrolling her in school, as his relative, was enough for her to believe Theo was doing this out of the heart.

He reached over patting her head," Hey, don't look so down Mil, I'll try and find a way for people to remember you, don't give up"

She playfully glared at him, as he chuckled at her," You know despite, everything I did, even if you shared your hatred for me, you were always the one in the pack, that gave me the benefit of trust in the beginning"

She scoffed at him," Yeah, and that turned out to be a mistake" then she lightly shoved him," But, you did help a lot since you returned, thanks, Theo-for doing this"

"I owe it to Liam, for getting me out of that place, and I'm glad I proved myself helpful, but it won't stop there" He admitted and Emilia smiled at him, as he turned to start the ignition of his truck.