CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"Any chance you got to put together that army, Scott? Because I'm just a second away from just storming out looking for Emilia"

"You're looking at it," Malia said hesitantly," And-Wait" She stopped and turned to Scott," We all suddenly remember, why aren't we looking for her?"

Theo who on his phone, turned his head up," Juniper couldn't find her-"

"Let's hope this thing doesn't feed off desperation" Peter walked to the door making them all turn back to him," Because this room, reeks of it," He said bitterly-not because of them, but because him losing his automobiles was really hitting him.

Emilia took the moment and stepped forward," He's just grumpy-but then again, he is Peter" She then smirked," Honestly, guys, I'm gone for not even an entire day, and you are going soft on me?"

Liam didn't even have to say words as he walked over hugging her, which had Peter step aside. Scott along with Malia wanted to also hug her after finally getting their memories back, but he knew Liam needed the moment the most.

"What happened?" He first asked Peter who pursed his lips raising the steering wheel in his hand," Hunters-destroyed my perfect automobile..."

He let out a breath," So if this thing had anything to do with it, I'd like to see its demise-appropriately painful"

"Thought you had two cars" He dug in his pocket and pulled out another car part, dropping it to the ground after showing it," There's going to be hell to pay"

"Well, over Peter's emotional demise" Emilia spoke up still in Liam's arms," I found out how I was erased from existence"

"Who did it?" Theo asked a little angry he didn't help her find out

Emilia's eyes narrowed as she grit her teeth, Liam winced at the sound of her clenched jaw, "Gerard"

"Oh, right-Leave out the part of Peter saving you," Peter said sarcastically

"Well, I saved you and you don't see me boasting about it," She said back making him frown at her.

Emilia was still hesitant to tell the entire story since now she knew why her eyes were blue. Except for Liam-she already decided to tell him everything, when she got the chance.

She did kill two innocent people, and not only that-she lived years after that thinking they were evil when in the end they weren't. It only angers her when she thinks about the moment when they had the chance to end Gerard. She should have let the anger overtake her-she should have sunk her claws into his flesh with no unwillingness.

Scott's rule be damned-and Emilia was determined to make sure she killed when she needed, and even if the Alpha had set rules, she was not going to follow them.

Her parents and Satomi had made sure she knew that she couldn't save everyone. It was war, and if she had to shed some blood, she was going to do it-with no hesitation.

When Liam brought Emilia home, he hardly had a moment with her since his parents had been left to tears-questions-more tears-lectures-and many many tears.

It lasted for a few hours, and he wanted to think it was an exaggeration, but he knew that she was part of the family, and it was only expected for them to smother her for themselves.

After they finally let her go, it was far from over, when Mason had arrived at the household. He ended up staying overnight since Emilia decided that just like Liam, he also deserved to hear everything.

Once Mason had fallen asleep-which left Liam and Emilia to the floor since he was entirely sprawled on the bed, giving them no room.

She had taken Liam outside sitting in the front porch," You know, I'm starting to think Theo, purposely reports to me like it's a job" She turned to him

"What?" He furrowed his brows at her words

"He told me what happened with Gabe, at school"

He closed his eyes at her words and leaned his forehead on her shoulder," I almost killed him"

"But you didn't" Emilia lifted her hand running it through his hair," Honestly, I feel like I would have done the same-You know, once I saw the message, my vision went red, not even caring about what you did. I almost had the urge to just find him and hurt him" Her voice went hoarse at the end of her sentence," They made it a war, and I won't hesitate to kill-despite Scott's rules"

"You think it would come to it?" He lifted his head," Would we have to result to killing?"

"Let's hope not," She said quietly raising a hand to his face," I know I won't hesitate, but I also know how much killing someone destroys you on the inside-I don't want anyone to feel that pain, that never goes away"

Liam leaned into her hand and let out a breath," We have to win this war-and I expect the pair of us to be fine when it's over"

"Don't worry, we'll get through this" Emilia had told everything to Liam-except for the most crucial part.

She did not tell him that she was losing her powers-and she knew how he'd react if she did. She would be pulled out of the frontline and left behind.

She was stubborn-but also absolutely foolish.

But she wanted to prove that she can make it-just like how Stiles, Mason and every other non-supernatural comrade they had along the way had.