CHAPTER SIX

The moment Brett had locked eyes with Emilia, he was confused on what was happening, the moment felt like a rush, as all his memories of her came flashing back-she was his former pack member, and he completely forgot her until that moment

"What's going on Emmy?" He asked as he reached forward, as he wiped her tears

"I don't know Brett, only Theo remembered me, everyone else doesn't"

He looked at her as he frowned," Even Liam?" She closed her eyes and ran away, and Brett chased after her.

"Wait, Emmy!" He shouted as he caught her wrist and saw more tears fall down her face, and pulled her into a hug. Brett felt the chemosignals of anger behind him, and he turned to Liam who was giving him a death glare, and he locked eyes with Liam mouthing

"We need to talk" and Liam looked at him for a moment, turning to walk away not wanting to see the scene before him anymore.

After Brett had calmed down Emilia, he went to the Boys' Locker room and saw that it was empty, except for Mason and Liam.

"What the hell did you want to talk about?" Liam said as he saw Brett enter the room, as he closed the door behind him

"About Emilia"

"What about her?" Mason asked confused and looked at both boys who ignored him since they were staring intensely at each other.

He then huffed folding his arms " Fine! I'm going to find Corey! He never ignores me!" He shouted leaving the locker room.

"How can you forget her?" Brett asked as he glared at Liam, making him frown confused

"What are you even getting at?"

Brett let out a scoff," I thought all of you had handled the Ghost Riders, but why is Emilia still forgotten?"

"Like I said what are you getting at? She is Theo's relative" Liam said but when he said those words, it felt so wrong.

"No, she is Emilia Crooke, born werewolf and she is in the McCall Pack"

"That doesn't make sense, and how do you know her? From what I saw earlier..." Liam said in irritation, though he was left with thinking about what Brett had just said

"Relax she and I are nothing but friends, she used to be in my pack-which you knew. Besides, she has been your girlfriend for 3 years, " Brett stated

Liam furrowed his brows," No-My girlfriend is Hayden Romero"

"What? No, she isn't" Brett said shaking his head," She is the reason you and Emilia nearly broke up a bunch of times Liam, and I can assure that you never once dated Hayden."

"No that can't be" Liam denied only making Brett angry.

He grunted and slammed Liam into the lockers making his eyes glow along with letting out a growl," Emilia had sacrificed herself for Hayden and you, when the Ghost Riders came to take you all, her last words 'I believe in you Liam' I also forgot her-but I remembered the moment I saw her, why didn't you?" He had yelled as Liam didn't fight to get out of Brett's grasp.

There was something they were missing, someone had personally made sure Emilia Crooke's existence stayed forgotten, but who was it?