CHAPTER TWELVE

Emilia just wanted to remain in Lori's arms, but she knew it was not the time-especially since she couldn't find a scent of Theo anywhere

"Where's Theo?" The moment she was out of the embrace, she looked at Brett who furrowed his brows as they walked to the back room.

"Theo? Why are you asking me? Don't you live with him?"

"What?!" Lori shrieked at the news and hugged herself," Theo?" She whispered looking at Emilia and immediately knew what she was suggesting.

"Oh god" she gagged looking turning to Lori," Please get that image out of your head, He and I are not together"

"Then why are you living with him?" She made a face

"It's better if we talk about it with-everyone" She trailed off the moment she walked into the room, feeling all the eyes of the pack burning her direction.

She looked at Scott who tried to play off the fact that he was listening in along with Corey-though Malia, Hayden and Liam, on the other hand, showed it clear as day they were eavesdropping.

"Sometimes I forget that half of the people in this room tends to listen to things they shouldn't" Emilia blurted out, making Lori and Brett cover their mouths from laughing out loud.

"You really do smell like Theo" Malia spoke up scrunching her nose

"Uh-well, that happens when you live with the guy"

"So, are you his girlfriend or something?" The Hale asked and Emilia unknowingly made the same gagging noise.

"I might really throw up the next time someone asks that question again"

"Wait-so you and Theo are not related?!" Mason raised his voice almost if he was glad that was not the case.

"No-I'm on the same boat to what most of you feel about him?"

"Hate?" Hayden questioned

"Despise?" Malia followed her

"Okay, maybe what Scott feels about him" Emilia deadpanned and looked around the room," Anyways, where is he exactly?"

"Shouldn't you know?" Liam folded his arms, his whole body felt on fire at the news that she and Theo were living with each other,," Like Brett said"

"Actually, I expected either Brett or you to know" Emilia turned to him and tried her best not to smile at the fact that he and Hayden were far apart and not touching as she feared.

"Why would we know?" Brett leaned on the wall

"I wouldn't be asking if-" She sighed and ran a hand through her hair," He went to the game"

"No, he didn't" Liam immediately responded," At least we didn't see him"

"I don't know what's going on" Malia spoke up and crossed her arms," And I don't care about Theo-seriously who are you?"

"Malia, you really don't hold back on these things huh?" Emilia joked making the said werecoyote glare at her and before she could ask the question of how she knew her name, Emilia cut her off "I know your name because-I'm apart of the pack" She confirmed

"She is?" Lydia asked tilting her head examining her," Wow, I must have amnesia because how can I forget someone like you being in the pack?" she stated sarcastically," Please spare us from being another case of Theo"

Emilia sighed running her hand through her hair again and looked at Lori and Brett who both mirrored a hostile expression at her words.

"She is not Theo," Both of them said in sync-and their eyes both glowed making Lydia raise her hands-similar to what Stiles would do if he was in her case. Emilia didn't find her words hurtful because she felt like for a moment that Stiles was there, and it was kind of hilarious that she has taken that role for a minute.

Her eyes trailed to Liam who she found was staring at her, she locked eyes with him and expected for him to turn away-but instead, he kept his eyes on her.