CHAPTER FIVE

"What do you fear most?" The boy asked the girl, as he looked at her, but for some odd reason, her face was blurry, and the boy couldn't see who it was

"I fear being forgotten" The girl answered, as the boy reached over caressing her cheek

"Well, I promise I'll never forget you"

"What about you Liam? What do you fear?" The girl had asked him, as he let out an embarrassed laugh

"Don't laugh Em, but I fear my own anger"

The girl did not laugh at him, but instead leaned forward connecting their lips," I will never laugh at something like that Liam because fears are not something to be made fun of, it's something we use to make us stronger"

Liam opened his eyes, in the middle of class, after falling asleep and furrowed his brows at the dream he just had. It was definitely just a dream, but it felt like it actually happened-he was sure of it.

"Babe, are you okay?" Hayden asked and Liam turned to her shaking his head

"Oh, yeah sorry, just didn't get much sleep last night" Something felt completely off with Hayden, since the entire ghost rider's incident, something felt missing, and Hayden-was most certainly not it.

"Okay, well, want to go to lunch now?" She asked as he realized that the class was empty, the entire time, and he ran a hand through his face

"I'll join you later, I...uh, need to talk to talk to coach for a moment" Hayden stood up and leaned forward for a kiss, but Liam pushed her away unconsciously.

It didn't feel right from the start, and the moment he felt her lips make contact with his cheek a few days back-he was sure it was wrong.

"Sorry, I been feeling sick, I wouldn't want you to catch it" He lied but then Hayden furrowed her brows

"Werewolves don't get sick Liam" He mentally cursed, and his heart rate picked up, which obviously Hayden heard, and she frowned knowing he had lied.

"What's going on with you?" She raised her voice as he let out a sigh

"Sorry, I'm just not feeling well okay?" Liam said as he stood up walking past her, not turning to her as she called for his name.

Since the day he had seen Emilia's blue eyes, he has been wanting to talk to her, but she been avoiding him, and he knew it, which only made him angry, and hurt.

He was so damn confused with his emotions, and why she is affecting him so much, when she is a stranger. Liam stopped walking in the middle of the crowded hallway," Stranger?" He questioned himself and felt like that word had a sour taste to his mouth.

He got stares from people walking by him, but he didn't notice since he was lost in his thoughts.

"Hey, Liam!" One of the freshmen in his team pat his shoulder," Are you ready for the mock-game against Dev Prep today?"

Liam turned to his teammate with his eyes wide," Wait come again?"

The freshmen chuckled," You're kidding right? Did you forget?"

Liam fake laughed," Oh, pft no, just messing with you"

"Wait, Emmy!" Liam heard recognizing that voice as he walked down the hallway, seeing Brett Talbot, holding the wrist of Emilia as she looked up at him as her eyes were clearly full of tears.

He tried to listen in the conversation, but there was none since Brett just pulled Emilia into a hug.