CHAPTER FOUR

"Liam, where are you taking me?" Emilia chuckled, as she was being dragged by Liam since she was as blindfolded

"Just wait a little long Em," He said as he walked with her carefully, to make sure she wouldn't fall. He came to a stop, and Emilia bumped into his back almost falling back, but he quickly had caught her but not without having a laugh about it.

"We are here!" He turned to her removing the blindfold, as she looked at him confused at their surroundings.

"Li, what exactly am I supposed to be looking at? Why are we in the middle of a dark forest? Are you going to kill me?" She joked

He rolled his eyes at her, and lifted her chin with a hand to face the sky," I wanted to show you this" She smiled widely as she saw the sky filled with so many stars, considering that they were in a dark area, the stars were more visible.

"Wow" was all she said, as Liam looked at her lovingly

"You always told you that there was never a safe, or comforting place to see the stars, and well, I remembered taking this path when I was helping the pack and- He was cut off by Emilia tackling him to the ground, as they fell to the blanket, Liam had set for them.

She sat on him leaning forward kissing him and through each kiss she said a word," I love it"

"Mil are you okay now?" Theo asked as he had to drag her to a secluded part in the school, after slightly losing control. They both were sat on the ground, leaning on a wall after Emilia had been lost in her memories, which was her way of gaining control.

"Why?" Emilia's voice cracked, as she had tears pouring out her eyes," What did I do to deserve this Theo?"

Theo had not been good around people who cried, in fact, he hated all the mushy feelings of it, since it was like a weak bone in the body, but watching Emilia break down, had him question why he was even acting like this.

Like he was hurting when she was hurting.

"Everything will be okay Mil" Emilia turned glaring at him, as her eyes glowed

"Okay? OKAY?! My boyfriend is somehow in a relationship with some other girl!! How am I supposed to deal with that?! It doesn't make sense why it's happening!!" She raised her voice as Theo closed his eyes, at his stupidity, but then again, he was not good at this type of situations.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant" He answered and Emilia grunted

She leaned on her hands," No, don't apologize, Theo, you had nothing to do with this, even I know you don't have the brains to do this"

"Well-thanks? Honestly, Mil, was that an insult or a compliment?" Theo asked as she chuckled

"Take it as you want it Raeken"

"I'll take it as a compliment" He grinned at her putting a hand on her head ruffling her hair. While the pair were just talking, Liam who had been worried about Emilia went to search for her, and he found them in a secluded hallway, as he heard their laughter and banter.

As he watched the way Theo had once again touched Emilia, it made him angry, that he unknowingly let his eyes glow and claws grow.

His fist was tightened, resulting in it piercing into his palms drawing blood, which got the attention of Theo, who was aware of Liam's presence.