CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

"Find out-and get out" Scott looked at the couple after they both discovered who the woman was on the phone

The phone that was on one of the bodies that they found-more victims to the Anuk-ite.

"I want to say, Scott, you are my least favourite person at the moment" Emilia grumbled as she jumped out of Stiles' jeep with Liam in tow.

"I know" He responded sheepishly

"You realize what they did to Liam in class right? I'm doing everything I can from wanting to hurt those two-or well Gabe . Scott-You know how I get when people hurt him"

"Babe, you don't have to go with me" Liam held her hand making her look at him

"No way, I am taking the chance to have Mrs Finch be pushed-She didn't do a single thing when the boys hurt you, and I want to see her squirm" Emilia huffed pulling her hand out of his as she walked ahead.

Liam discreetly eyed Scott," I know" He answered his Alpha," I'll make sure she doesn't hurt anyone"

"I heard that!" Emilia shouted from ahead," And I make no promises!"

Once the bell rang, the couple walked through the Halls ignoring the students that eyed them in nervousness.

"It reeks of anxiety" Emilia mumbled

"Tell me about it"

They both entered the classroom, and Emilia sat on the desk behind Liam. She was soon joined by Sydney who smiled brightly at her. She was curious about how everyone would react to her since they all got their memories back of her. Would they be confused? Or would the four months be overwritten by fake memories?

Though-Emilia got her to answer the moment Sydney's scent changed. She was an enemy. She was a hunter-and she knew because her body language was screaming anxiety and fear.

Her head craned up as she locked her eyes with the board, and the gut inside her had her lean close to Sydney," Know this Syd-think wisely and make the right choice, because you'll realize that the ones in front of the weapons are not the monsters-it's the ones behind it"

Sydney felt her body freeze in fear, and Liam heard her words. It calmed him, the moment Gabe had come into sight.

Thought the same couldn't be said for Emilia since she bit her lip from letting out a snarl as she burned her eyes on the back of his head.

Sydney she'd warn-but Gabe? No, she wanted him to feel the pain he put Liam through. The final bell rang, and came walking in was Mrs Finch. She didn't turn to the students and went straight to the board "Phones away, everyone, and settle down. We have a long way to go to get through the day. We'll start first with..."

Once she turned to the class she froze to in place," Liam...I didn't think we'd be seeing you again"

"Can't let my GPA go down just 'cause I got beat up in class" He commented

"Yeah, and a teacher who didn't step in and stop it. Makes me wonder how you can stand there and act like him coming to class is illegal, Mrs Finch" Emilia bluntly spoke up making Liam fight his smile wanting to form.

Mrs Finch felt her throat tightened at the way Emilia sounded menacing when she said her name.

"Yes. Well, I..." She looked at Gabe who was on his phone, she took that as an advantage. She cleared her throat changing her tone," Gabe, I said no phones" she walked overreaching her hand out, making him hesitantly hand it over.

She went back to the board, Emilia reached inside her pockets and pulled out earplugs putting it in as she watched Liam do the same.

She locked her eyes on Mrs Finch the moment he turned on the sonic device. Though, once the sound surrounded the room-Emilia looked to the side as her classmate Rebecca ran out. She turned back and furrowed her brows that Mrs Finch was not reacting.

The second plan was no luck either-Mrs. Finch did not react to the wolfsbane Liam had sprinkled on the board eraser.

The bell then rang, after half an hour later, making Emilia and Liam share looks-they were so sure, and they hated the idea of being wrong.

"Not you, Liam and Emilia" Mrs Finch stopped them as they stuffed their books in their bags," You stay put"