Family

KIA    POV

I'm resting in my hospital room. I can't believe I'm back here on the cancer ward, but I can walk around and see the babies and children... It will help pass my time...

I'm having a girl and I so much want to see her... I want to look at her tiny face and tell her how much I love her and that I'm sorry to leave her at such a young age... I just want to hold her and feel that bond I just want a few minutes...

My life is filled with regret that I will not see me daughter grow, and I will not see Miles's sweet smile... I could do with being in his arms right now feeling his warmth and the smell of his cologne... His dreamy eyes that I would always get lost in... I miss him even though he took everything from me, and he got what he wanted... He even fought me for visitation rights and now he'll have his daughter too...

I lay on my side looking out the window thinking if only my life was different... I'm twenty-one and I've done so little but yet so much as happened to me... It makes me laugh...

I closed my eyes and drifted into dreamworld...... I was woken up by someone kissing my cheek... I swung my hand up and whack...

"What was that for". Miles says rubbing his cheek...

"I wasn't expecting anyone to kiss me". I say and sit up... I'm surprised he's here...

"I'm sorry I could not help myself". He says still rubbing his cheek...

"What the hell are you doing here?". I asked with a tone... I then realised that Tyrone, Ross and Jax was standing in the room...

"I got your note and I had to see you". He says and sits on the bed...

"So, you've come to make sure I do die". I was angry with him being here, but I wanted him so badly to hug me...

"Kia... I came because I wanted to". He says and looks at me... I look down at my hands and my small baby bump...

"Miles please go... We are divorced and I want to be left alone... My doctor will contact you when little Kyra is born". I place my hand on my stomach...

"You already picked a name?". He says and looks at my stomach...

"I didn't want to leave it up to you our daughter would end up with some stupid name that she would hate you for". I say and look towards the window...

"You are right I would probably give her a name she would hate and then she would hate me for the rest of my life". He laughs and the guys laugh... I did think it was funny, but I didn't laugh...

"Now you've seen me you can go". I say... With Miles being here was making it hard for me...

He stands up and walks towards me he lowers his head towards me and placed his warm lips on mine... He put his arm around me and pulled me into his embrace and we kissed... I'm knelt on the bed and Miles's arms are snaked around my body holding me tight to his... We kissed our tongues making love my heart was beating fast and I was getting wet between my legs from our passionate kiss...

I put my arms around his neck and circled my thumbs on the back of his neck just like I always do...

"I'm taking you to my condo for dinner". Miles informs me... I look at him and he smiles...

"Miles I can't". I say and unwrap my arms from him...

"I've asked the doctor and he said it was an excellent idea". Miles lifts my hands and placed them around his neck... He kissed me again... I looked at the guys and they all had smirks... Wait a minute they are up to something...