First date

SEXUAL SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

KIA    POV

This yacht is amazing. I am still in a daze that I am on something so luxurious. Sitting with Miles my husband we are drinking champagne. He still is a romantic plus this is our first date. We have been married for three years, but this is our first date.

"Miles this is beautiful". I say, he tilts my chin kisses me. He knows how to treat a girl.

"Kia are you ready to eat". He says while the yacht stops.

"As long as this isn't a trick to throw me overboard". I say he laughs. He takes my hand kisses my knuckles leads me to the top deck where a blanket is laid with a basket filled with food.

"Kia, I thought a picnic would be nice". I looked at him, thought about the picnic at the cabin.

"This is perfect". I say slipping my shoes off we sit on the blanket looking out over the ocean it is peaceful. It felt special, I am lost for words.

"Hope you are hungry?". He asks me offering me a plate. It is so romantic peaceful.

"Miles this is perfect". I say we kiss. Our kiss is getting passionate I did want him...

We kissed for a while longer before eating more food. We laid together looking at the stars.

"Kia Are you warm enough?". He asks in a sweet tone making me feel warm.

"I am. Are you warm enough?". I ask.

"I would like a cuddle". His charm working persuading me to move closer to him. Place my head on his chest, we look at the stars. I am so lost in the moment, enjoying his company I wanted his cuddle. He always made me feel safe warm. He pulled me closer kissing me.

It is heating up,I know our bodies wanted it. I am scared but I did want him. We stayed in each other's warm embrace for a while before the yacht returned. I am enjoying myself did not want it to end.

"Kia would you like to come back to my condo for a drink?". He asks in a soft caring tone. Gazing at him with a smile.

"Yes, but no funny business". Responding to him, we both laugh...

The yacht docked back in the marina. Miles offers me his arm we walk back to his car. Enjoying spending time with him, our first date is more than perfect. He kissed me before he opened the door of the car, lost in his arms truly melting into his kiss.

******************************

MILES   POV

Our first date is going perfect we are now on our way to my condo. I just wanted to spend alone time with Kia to get to know her.

We arrive at my condo she slides out of the car, offer her my arm. Kissed her could not keep my hands off her. We get to the door unlock it, we are still kissing as we walked into my condo. Kia pinned me to the door after I closed it. Looking at her she bites her bottom lip... Smiling with the thought that she said no funny business.

She undid my jacket, slipped my arms out while still kissing her she moans. I just threw it landed on the floor. She undoes my shirt buttons untucking my shirt while I am kissing heading towards the stairs. My shirt went flying across the room. Lifted Kia placed her on the counter not even making it to the stairs.

Took her shoes off just tossed them behind me. She undoes my trousers they fall to the floor. I am still kissing her our tongues fighting exploring. Our kiss gets deeper I am so, turned on I wanted her, undo her dress wanting her so badly I had pre-cum...