Emotions

KIA   POV

I am sitting in the bathroom waiting to look at the small stick I just pissed on... Miles and the guys have gone to the shop... I am sharing a room with Miles, but I did say to him no funny business and he gives me that sexy look then smiles...

I am pacing the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror... I look at my flat stomach. If I am pregnant my stomach is going to swell and what would Miles think then... He thinks I got a hot body, but will he think that as my stomach grows with our baby... I dread to think...

I stepped back and picked the stick up and I had to look at the leaflet to see what it meant... I was looking at this stick and it had two straight lines and then six weeks... I looked at myself in the mirror and I had the look of shock on my face... My eyes filled with tears and they fell gently down my face they are tears of happiness...

I thought back six weeks ago and that is when we had our first date... Oh, boy it was a night of passion how could you forget a night like that... I put the stick into a bag and put in the bin... I need to find a way to tell Miles...

I washed up and walked down to the kitchen and started to cook dinner... Yep, I was feeling sick and looking at certain foods was making me feel unwell... I sipped my water and tried to carry on but no I had to haste my way to the bathroom... When I was done, I brushed my teeth and walked back to the kitchen and carried on cooking...

A while later Miles was back with the guys with a lot of bags and drink... I will not be drinking that is for sure... The guys put the food away and went and washed up for dinner... I placed the food on the table, and I felt sick again... This is one thing I did not like and that is being sick... Miles walked into the kitchen and looked at me and smiled... He kissed me and we sat down...

"Babe it smells delicious". He says and starts to fill his plate with food... I watched the guys and they looked starving...

"I'll get the wine". Tyrone says and stands up and walks towards the cooler to get a bottle of wine... Jax gets the glasses and places them on the table...

"I'll just have water". I say and carry-on eating... Miles looks at me with a surprised look... I shake my head...

"We should get the jet skis out after dinner". Ross says and they all nod...

"Kia do you want to come out and have some fun?". Miles looks at me and looks deep in my eyes... Does he know? I have only just found out myself... If he knew he would have said...

"I will read my book... Or I might have a swim... Or skinny dipping". I say and he shoots me a look... I laughed and he stands up and puts his plate in the dishwasher...

"I would rather you keep your bikini on"... He says and folds his arms...

"Maybe I don't want too". I say and stand up... I start to clear the table and Miles is watching my every move......

******************************

MILES    POV

I was not impressed with what Kia was saying and she looked serious...

"I'll go for a swim with you". I say with my arms still folded and looking deep into her eyes... Her beautiful blue eyes are shining with love... I could practically see the love pouring out of her body... I stepped towards her and put my arms around her waist and tightly held her to me and passionately kissed her... When our lips unlocked, she looks up at me...

"You are such a pussy". I stepped back and the guys laughed... I was not expecting my wife to say something like that... I was gobsmacked lost for words... I shook my head and looked at the guys who are still laughing... I left Kia in the kitchen and went outside with the guys and got the jet skis out and we raced around...