Mini Skirt

There's not really any spice in this but idk

Elevens point of view

Max and I had been great friends since we went out on our trip to the mall, and since then we've basically been best friends. She taught me a lot about Love as well and told me stuff that she said Mike would be to embarrassed to talk about. "El look at this one!" Max said laughing at the mini skirt on the clothing rack. She picked it up and said "I guess it's nice but it's really short!" I said back. She sighed and said "yeah but I'm sure Mike would LOVE it" I nodded eagerly and we ran to the dressing rooms to see what it would look like.

It had a wine red color so we decided to match it with a white shirt and some jewelry.

It had a wine red color so we decided to match it with a white  shirt and some jewelry

"Is the skirt to short.?" I asked checking myself out. She nodded and said "yeah but you'll be fine... you can always change if you don't like it." I sighed and said "it's not that I don't like it I love it! I just think the skirt is a little.. short" she sighed as well and said "then it's perfect!" We giggled and decided to change into some more out fits.

 short" she sighed as well and said "then it's perfect!" We giggled and decided to change into some more out fits

Max ended up wearing a white long sleeved shirt a gold belt and a cream colored skirt with little flowers on it.

(You can switch up there outfits if you want)

We paid at the till and soon went into the lingerie store and got some nice under wear. We also decided to get some swim wear Incase we went into the pool.

-At the Wheelers house-

Mikes Point of view

The boys and I were all gathered around In a circle starring at the Magazine Dustin stoke from the mall. It had an inappropriate picture on the front and no one wanted to look at it out of embarrassment. "Come on guysss it's just a photo!" Dustin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and said "yeah well it's a weird photo!" Dustin chuckled and said "well im sure you wouldn't say that if it was Eleven" I stood up to tackle him but we soon heard someone knock at the front door. We all shared glances and threw the magazine under the couch.

We all ran up the stairs eager to answer the door. "LET ME GET IT!" Lucas yelled pushing past Dustin. "HELL NO I AM!" He yelled back. I chuckled and said "IM GETTING IT!" Will scoffed and said "jeez it's just a door." We all looked back at him and said "IT COULD BE THE PIZZA" I pushed past everyone while they were arguing and soon opened the door panting and stopped as soon as I saw El in a short skirt and white shirt that showed off all her curves. I gulped and said "I uh I thought you were the pizza.." she giggled at my mistake and gave me a slight peck on the lips before walking past me and towards the couch.

She sat down and crossed her legs but the skirt lifted up a little and I could see- "MIKE!" Dustin yelled getting in front of me. "What?!" I yelled back. He started laughing and pushed me into the basement. I liked back at him and the other boys as I was being pushed down the stairs and managed to stay standing. "You have a little problem!" Lucas laughed. I looked down and muttered, "shit"