Pregnant 2

I'm sorry I only just realized I haven't updated this part

Mike
"El!" I yelled chasing after Her. Suddenly she came to a stop and slid her back down a concrete wall. I ran beside her and sat down. "Is it .. is it true..?" She gulped and buried her head into my shoulder and nodded. "Y-yeah.." she sniffled and looked up at me. "I-is it okay.. if I k-keep it...." I gulped and nodded. "Only if I can be apart of its life to." She smiled and said "Of course Mike." She giggled lightly and soon I began to softly cry. I picked her up from the ground and brought her back to the party. Everyone was now standing by the chairs. Before we went over she looked at me and shook her head. "I don't want to tell them." I nodded understandingly and walked up acting as if nothing happened. "So. Are you pregnant..?!!" Max yelled a little to loudly. I scoffed and said "No Max. She's just.. on her period." It was the first thing I could think of. "Phew,for a second there I thought you were. Plus why'd you run off when I asked?" Max asked El. "It was.. embarrassing to say it out loud." Max sighed and nodded giving her a short hug. "What ever you say bud." She said. "So you two are good right?" Dustin suddenly asked me. I furrowed my eye brows. "Why wouldn't be be?" He chuckled and said "Dude your teenagers a baby would ruin your lives." I gulped and said. "Even if we are teenagers a baby wouldn't be an problem. It'd be an opportunity." He sighed and nodded walking back to the pool. El decided to dip her toes in. "Mike?" She asked. I went up to her and sat beside her. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Will a baby ruin us?" I shook my head. "Eleven Jane Hopper. A baby will never ruin us. I don't care what it is you do or say. I will always love you and please know that you are not alone in this.. I am apart of the reason for this,it's not your fault." She sighed and cuddled into my chest. We were enjoying the comfortable silence until Billy pushed us in causing El to slip and stay under for a while. I pulled her up as soon as we fell and made sure she was alright. "No dipping shit heads." I scoffed and flipped him off. He walked off and I helped El out of the pool. "I love you." I said kissing her lips. "I love you too." She said back.