Alone time

Won't be uploading anything after this for a while since I'll be going on holidays sorry x

*Smut warning*

Mikes POV

I sat across from Hopper at the small dinner table while Eleven sat beside me and hopper had said "Shit. I have to work the night shift... no funny business." He stood up and patted Eleven on the head and glared at me before saying "I mean it. No funny business." He then grabbed his car keys and ran outside in a hurry. I checked the time and saw it was only 10.

Eleven had finished her pizza and threw it in the trash then putting the plate away. She sat on the counter with a smirk on her face and said "Miiikeeee" I smirked as well and strutted towards her. "Ellllll" I said mocking her. "Come here baby." I chuckled at the nick name she gave me and said "baby?"  She went red and put her hands out to me.

I stood between her legs and she wrapped them around my waist. "That's your new nickname." She whispered into my ear. "Then what do I call you?" I said with my eyebrows furrowed. "What ever you want." She giggled. "Okay then,I'll call you crap bag." She laughed and said "crap bag?! Are you serious? What kind of nick name is that!" She couldn't stop laughing. "Yeah crap bag, it's fun it's different, no one else has a name like it." I chuckled at the end and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I was thinking something more along the lines of Honey... babe..sweetheart.." she kept listing names until finally I laughed and said "okay then babe it is." I pecked her lips soon after I said that and she kissed me back,only this time she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and we fought for dominance. I kissed her harder and I ended up winning.

She tugged on my hair tightening her grip with her legs on my waist. "Mmm.." She said into my ear only making my situation downstairs harder. I put my lips on her neck sucking and soon going down further. She let out a low breathy moan tugging on my hair tighter. "Mike..." I smirked against her skin pulling her shirt off of her. She lifted her arms off then throwing it off to the side. She put her hands on the hem of my shirt and I quickly unbuttoned the first few allowing her to throw it off of me.

Her lower lightly brushed against mine and shr began grinding on me at a slow pace. "Eleven... if you do that I won't be able to hold back.." she moaned quietly and said "Don't hold back baby..." her grip on my hair got harder as she tugged in it moaning at the feeling of me grinding against her. Me and El have never went that far yet since we were only 17. And we promised  each other  to wait until a special time and not on a kitchen counter while they were Horny. "Mike..right there.." she said as I sucked the area below her ear faster.

Her grinding got more into a fast pace and she let out a loud moan. "MIKE!" I could Tell she was getting restless since she was scrunching her eyebrows desperately trying to relieve some tension. I didn't want to ruin her first time so I instead decided to just rub against her fiercely. I loved el and I knew she wouldn't be happy losing her virginity like this and to be quite honest I wanted it to be special for the both of us. She shook below me she Moaned loudly and I grunted. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my end until the front door opened revealing Hopper "Hey kid it was a false alarm-" he widened his eyes and without even a second passing he screamed,

"MIKE! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY DAUGHTER!"

I gulped and let out a low sigh saying "shit.."