Protective (A+F)

El

I was standing by my locker shoving in everything I didn't need for home work when I heard someone speak up, "Hey, It's Jane,right?" I looked up from my locker and saw a tall strong Guy that looked a little older then me and said "uh yeah,your Mason?" The guy nodded and stood closer to me and put a piece of my hair behind my ear, and he leaned down to my ear and passed me a note, "Call me sweetheart." and just like that he left and walked Towards Another girl with Black hair and glasses named Eva.

Just as I shut my locker I reached into my pocket and pulled out the note, it had his number written out on it. I put it back in my pocket and saw Mike walk over to me looking angry, "Who was that.?" he said sternly. "Mason,why?" i replied. "I don't want you talking to him.."He said while looking straight into my eyes. "What why? hes just being nice?" He just sighed and said "Okay.."

-After school-

I walked down the hallway on my way to the exit to meet up with the party when all of a sudden I saw Eva by her locker and she was calling me over to her, "Hey,are you Jane?" I smiled and nodded. "Do you uh,mind staying away from Mason..?" I gave her a confused look and said "What?" she shook her head and said "Uh never mind.." Before turning and leaving to her group of friends. "Alicia! Wait up!" she said running off.

As soon as she left I began walking and getting closer to the exit/entrance but was stopped by glares from Mason. "Hey!" he said. I rolled my eyes just wanting to leave and turned around. "Yeah?" I said. "You never did call me" He replied. I looked at him and said "Yeah because i was in class?" I turned to leave again and heard some whispers from behind me and just left. "Hey El-i mean Jane!" Max said running up to me. "Hey Max" I said sighing. "What took you so long?" Mike said rapping his arms around me from behind. "People." I said. "What people?" Dustin said getting onto his bike. "Eva and Mason." i replied. "Eva and Mason, as in the IT couple of Hawkins high school?!" Lucas said. I nodded and got on the back of Mikes bike. I rested my head against Mike's back and he turned to face me, "Just be careful,okay?" I nodded and he paddled his way home.

-At Mikes house-

Me and Mike were cuddled up on the basement couch reading from a comic while also having the TV on in the background. Suddenly the phone Rang and Mike got up to answer it. "Hello?" He said into the phone."Oh..okay..i'll be there soon. Yeah,Bye love you too mom!" Mike then turned to me and said "Mind taking a trip to the mall?"

-At the Mall-

Mike had to grab a few groceries for his house while his mum was out and decided to bring El along. "I have to go grab a few things from the food isle, meet me at the fountain in ten, love you!" mike said walking towards the food Isle. I then turned and started walking towards Scoops ahoy remembering that i had a $10 dollar bill in my pocket. When i got to the counter i ordered my usual Vanilla with sprinkles and handed Robin the money. Just as I was about to turn and leave i was greeted by Mason and Carl. "Hey sweetheart" Mason said smirking. Just then Carl nudged him. "Sorry about him.." He said. I shook my head and said "no no it's fine i was just leaving." I tried to get passed them but Mason grabbed me by the arm and said, "are you sure you want to leave, baby"

I felt disgusted at the nick name he had given me and turned to see Robin going behind the door so I was no alone with no one to get them away from me. Dad had always told me never to use my powers in public,EVER,and only if the bad men came back.But i just hopped that i would be able to get away from this mess right now.

I tried to pull my arm away from him and run but instead he brought me closer to him and Carl then said "Mason!" Mason rolled his eyes and left me there shaking. I walked to the fountain throwing what was left of my ice cream into the trash can because i didn't really have an appetite right now. I waited there for a good five minutes before I saw Eva and her friends (and Carl) go into a clothes store while Mason was nowhere to be found. Just then i looked around and saw Mason in front of me smirking. There wasn't really anyone around since the mall didn't get a lot of visitors after the fire,so it was just me and him by the fountain and a few people in shops that didn't see anything.

Mason then put his hand on my thigh making its way up my skirt. I pushed his hand down but when I tried that he just gripped tighter, "S-stop it Mason." I Said trying to hold back sobs. Where was Mike?! i thought to myself. "We're going to have some fun, baby." He began leaning towards my lips before I leaned back to avoid him. I cried to myself quietly when he shoved his onto mine, "I said,STOP!" he wouldn't stop. Before i even thought of anything else I saw a body push Mason to the floor and start beating him to the ground, I cried and fell down. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER YOU BITCH I'LL KILL YOU!" Mike yelled beating him. He stopped when Mason wouldn't open his eyes. "Shit. Shit. SHIT!" he said getting up running his fingers through his hair.

"SHIT!" He yelled, he immediately stopped once he saw Eleven on the floor crying. He bent down to her and held her close to him. "sh..sh its okay..i'm here..."