Make over

Request from Mileveneggos12 ❣️

El
I picked up my supercom from the floor in my room and said "Hello?is anyone there,over." Mike soon replied "Hey El! Yeah I'm here. Over." I smiled widely and said "Do you think you could come over later today?" I could hear Mike Sigh into the supercom and he said "I can't today,I have this uh...thing.over."He said the last part sounding unsure. I furrowed my eyebrows and said "oh uhm okay. Over..." He didn't answer after that so I put the antenna on the supercom down and tossed it to my bed.

-Later that day-

"El!" Hopper yelled. I groaned and moved over in my bed. "Yes?!" I said dragging myself out of bed.

"Max is on the phone for you." Hopper said passing the phone to me. I picked it up from out of his hands and smiled at him before he want back to his TV show and La-z boy.

"Hey Eleven!" Max spoke over the phone. "Hey Max..." I said feeling down. "Hey I was wondering if he could go out to the mall later?! They have a sale on at 'The gap'" I smiled and said "yeah that sounds great,I'll meet you at the bus stop at 2:15?" She then said "that sounds great,see you then!" I smiled knowing that today would be better. "See ya!"

-2:10-

I made my way to the bus stop holding onto the small wallet Dad had given me for spending money and put it back in my pocket. I saw Max sitting at the bench and said "Hey Max!" running up to her to get her attention. She smiled at me and said "Hi! You ready?" I nodded and we then both sat at the bench waiting patiently for the bus to arrive.

After about ten more minutes later the bus pulled up in front of us Max and I stood up to get inside,Max had brought her skate board because she said she'd been meaning to teach me how to ride it lately and She also said it'd be a fun thing to do. When me and Max said down we began talking about random things and about outfits and some other random stuff.

Once the bus stopped me and Max got off quickly to get to the sale. "Come on El!" Max said Grabbing my arm. The first place we went was of course,the gap. I picked out a yellow crop top, Some denim Jeans,white and green circle earrings,a belt,and a red jacket,while max picked out a pink Shirt ,a skirt and some new shoes,as well as a denim jacket.

Soon after we went to the hair dressers to get our hair done. Max got her hair curly and convinced me to get mine bigger. After the long wait we finally went to get our make up done by the Salon. Once it was all finished we went to the bathrooms to change and see the finished look. Max got out of the stall and did her signature poses and clapped at the fashion show she was putting on while both of us laughed. I then ran inside the stall with my bags and changed into the outfit.

I Kept telling Max that it was simply to revealing but she insisted that I kept it and told me it looked great,plus she said Mike would love it,so I couldn't argue anymore

We walked out of the bathrooms linking arms until we came across the schools bad boys, Mason ,Carl,and some others. We decided to ignore them and didn't want to get involved in their drama. They got outside to the parking lot and went around to the bus stop to go to the skate park.

Once the bus stopped we both  stepped out eagerly. "You ready El?" Max said clapping her hands together. She handed me a red helmet and I put it on quickly. "Yep!" I said smiling.

-one hour later-

By now Max has taught me how to balance perfectly and even taught me 2 or 3 tricks. I couldn't wait to show Mike, although Max kept telling me over and over again, " life is not all about boys." I giggled and said " I know I know." Before we went back to taking turns on the skate board.

Me and Max stumbled back into her house laughing and laughing about the joke she had told me earlier. When we had settled down we saw that it had been 6 o'clock,and decided to go To Mikes house since the boys were having a sleepover,plus Dad wasn't going to be home until the morning so I was allowed to sleep over at Max's anyway,and I would surely be able to make it back to her house before 9.

Max gave me one of her older skate boards so that we could both skate down to Mike's and we began our journey. I hopped off the skate board outside of mikes house and Max rang the doorbell.

Everyone in the party stood at the door and opened it and my eyes went straight to Mike. He had his mouth wide open and his eye brows furrowed and his eyes were on me,well more like my chest. I smiled at him but instead of returning the smile he said "what the HELL are you wearing?!" I looked down and gulped but heard Max say "she's wearing HER new clothes!"

I looked back up and smiled and said "yeah,my new clothes." I linked arms with Max and could see Mikes eyes wonder to the  skate board in my hands. "And what's that?!" He said pointing at it. "It's a skate board?!" Max said immediately defending me. I smiled at Max and Before Mike grabbed my wrist and brought me down stairs. I followed him down and he looked me up and down.

"What were you thinking?!" I sighed and just looked away. "I don't know.." I mumbled to myself. "Well your dressing like a slut!" I tried to hide my tears but all of a sudden I heard Nancy scream "Mike! Dinners ready!" He went back upstairs and left me down in the basement. I decided to walk out the back door and skate in the front garden for a while.

It had been about 10 minutes since I went outside and I was skating along the path when Mike walked out side and said "what are you doing?! You could get hurt!" I sighed once again and jumped off and picked up the skate board. "I'm fine!" I said placing it by my side.

We went back inside and all sat down stairs while they boys all played D&D because will wanted to. "I hope you don't mind if I brought a friend over" Max said to mike as she looked through the magazine on her lap. "Seriously?" Mike said turning to her. "Sorry" She said mocking his tone. I rolled my eyes and just sat down deeper into the couch.

About an hour later Some one had knocked at the door and Max ran up the stairs to get it. "Hey Jack!" She said sounding happy. "Hey Maxine"he said in the Same tone. They walked down stairs and I could see Jack starring at me. Well more at my chest. He smiled at me and sat down next to me looking me up and down.i widened my eyes and sort of shifted away from him to avoid talking.

"I'm Jack." He said putting his arm around me. I felt really uncomfortable so I moved away from him once again. "Um I'm El." I said wanting to just leave. Mike soon picked up on what was happening and he just watched what Jack was  doing. He had been looking at my chest and soon Mike saw his lower had gotten,well big.

Mike stood up and walked up to me and sat beside me putting his arms around me. I sat on his lap and hurried my head into his neck smiling. "The names Michael. Michael Wheeler." Mike said sounding intimidating.

"So El are you-" before he could finish his sentence Mike smashed his lips into mine. He pulled away and whispered something into my ear, "I'm sorry El." I smiled and looked up at him. "It's okay Mike."