Skate boards (2)

Mike

I ran down the halls of The hospital frantically looking for room 353. I came across the third floor and read the room numbers "349..350...352! 353!" I stood right outside the room and opened it to see Eleven On a bed next to Joyce who was holding her hand and sobbing while Max was at the end of the bed crying too. The room was filled with sobs,i walked towards Eleven to see her strapped into machines.

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I cried out loud and fell to the floor. Dustin and Lucas helped me up as soon as I hit it,but I just couldn't move. I was broken with Out el. I was nothing.

after about an hour everyone had gone out for lunch since it was getting pretty late,but I refused to leave and stayed with Eleven all night. I was looking at her the whole time with my hands lifting up my head. "It's okay El..it's all okay.." I found myself trying to help her but soon realized that I was only saying that to calm my nerves. I feel asleep in the chair and soon jolted awake when I felt someone touching my hands. I looked down and saw Eleven starring up at me with glassy eyes.

"M-mike.." She said crying. I got off the chair and on to my knees and turned to her immediately after. "El..el your okay!"
She smiled and said "w-what happened..?"

Sorry won't be active for a while so this is all I can put out for this story .