Popular 2

Mike
Ever since the incident outside me and El have been attached by the hip,and our 'argument' from before had already been sorted,I came to my senses anyway. I shouldn't judge people for liking El. She is pretty sexy so I don't see why not- "mike?" El asked cutting me off from my trail of thought. "Yeah?" I asked putting my hands around her waist from behind. She flinched a little so turned her around so she knew it was me. "S-Sorry.." She said wiping a few tears. I stopped her and kissed her tears one by one. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault." She rapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. El hadn't really been comfortable with us being.. intimate since the incident, so I have accepted her decision. I'm ready when ever she is and promised her I wouldn't rush her. She didn't want to tell Any of the party because she didn't want to and didn't tell Hopper. It had been a week and I kept urging her to do it but she refused. So of course I was planning on telling him so the bastard could rot in jail. When we called the cops they told us "I'm sorry but we do not operate with prank callers." I had been furious. They didn't even Believe me or el.

Flash back
'It's okay.. I'm right here.." I said patting Els back. I picked her up gently and brought her to my house into the kitchen were the phone was. I picked it up with her in my arms and set her on the counter. She didn't want to go in the couch so stayed with me. I dialed 911 and they answered immediately. "911 what's your-" I cut them off and said "I need help my girlfriend-" the operator stopped me and said "I said, 911 what's your emergency." I furrowed my eye brows and said "I need help my girlfriend she- she was-" the operator cut me off and said "Sir I need you to calm down." I took in a deep breath and said "Me and my girlfriend got into a fight and she left-" the woman stopped me once again before I even told her what happened. "Look kid,I get it , if your angry at your girlfriend and she left that is not an emergency." I scoffed and said "Yes,it is an emergency! And I didn't even finish my sentence!" She cut me off and said "I'm not dealing with prank callers sir, I need you to hang up." I scoffed and said "what?!" She quickly replied "I do not have time for this,I need you to hang up your holding up the line." I was furious and had been hung up on.

Flash back over

Since then el had believed that she was the reason for our argument and that it was All her fault.  But little did she know was that I was planing a little revenge on my own. Since that night I had been tracking down the bastard. "Hello?" I asked into the phone. "911 what's your emergency?" A male voice said. I sighed happily and said "Hi I'm looking for assistance." He quickly said "What is it?" "Id like to report an attempted rape and a denying officer." The police man typed some stuff into the phone and soon I was connected to another line. Little did I know it was The chiefs line. "Hello? What is your complaint." "I'd like to report an Attempted rape and Denying officer." I said. "Go ahead." "My girlfriend, she was almost raped and when I stopped the man,I called the police. But when I called the operator refused to listen." The man over the phone went quiet and said "Do you have the names of both the rapist and officer?" I pulled up a note pad from my books and said "The rapist was.. Cliff Blossom,and the officer was Olivia Octavia."

Sorry they were random names.

"Okay. Thank you, do you have the name of the victim so I can get a report?" I sighed and said "Jane Hopper."

Part 3?
Word count: 706