Popular 3

Hopper
"Jane Hopper." I widened my eyes. I could barley breath. "Hello?" The voice spoke again. "Mike." I said back. "Y.y..yes?" He replied. "It's Jim." The voice went silent. "Sir she didn't want you to find out this way-" I cut him off "When did this happen? Where?" He sighed and said "Last week. She was outside my house alone for 2 minutes and.. some creep tried to touch her.." I gulped "t-touch her?" I asked. "I heard her scream, so I ran out. I saw an older man crawling on top of her. He had her pinned down and was kissing her. She was in so much pain. I couldn't watch. I attacked him. And I don't know where he went. All I had was his name." I gulped once again. "I'll speak to you soon." With that I hung up and pulled out two files. I left them on my desk and remembered the Officers name. I walked out of my office and went into the office. "Olivia Octavia." I said loudly. A younger woman who looked (about as plastic as a vsco girls worst nightmare) .. Fake.

"Yes sir..?" She said standing up smiling putting her hand on my chest as of to seduce me. I grabbed her hand. "Don't fucking touch me. Pack your stuff. Your fired." She gasped and said "You can't fire me! I did nothing!" I sighed and said "Exactly you did nothing when a man, who happens to be my daughters boyfriend called about her being Raped! To which you hung up. Now back your fucking stuff. I'm taking you to court." She gulped and turned to her desk and began putting her stuff into a small box from under her desk. "Bastard." She said under her breath. I turned to her and said "Excuse me?" "Uh nothing.." She said back. I looked at her sternly and said "Are you sure about that?" She gulped and began to tear up and began rushing.

Mike
Fuck shit! I just told hopper! I mean this is good right? He can help! I should have told Him sooner! "Mike?" El asked hugging me. "Yeah?" I said back. "Thank you." I smiled and held her. "I'd do anything for you."

Do you guys want me to make a chapter where the almost rapist and corrupt officer go to court and El and Mike make a statement or something...