I dont care

Elevens point of view

Me and Mike were curled up on my bed with his arm wrapped around me while he read out "the wizard of oz" to me. I giggled when he put on a girly voice "we're not in Kansas anymore Toto!" He laughed after and turned to face me. I couldn't help but smile at him. He smiled back and soon I felt my cheeks heat up and he brought his lips to mine and we shared a small peck. "I love you." I giggled and said "I love you more."

"And that's the end!" Mike said closing the book and turning to face me once again. "Hey El are you okay..?" I gulped and sat up looking down at my hands. He picked it up and intertwined our fingers. "Not really..." I replied. He put his fingers under my chin and made me look into his eyes. He scanned my face and asked "what is it Love?" I sighed and got up off the bed taking my hand off of his. "Mike.. i need.. help." He stood up immediately rushing to my side. "What is it?" I sighed and said "I saw something on 'days of our lives' and I don't understand." He sighed looking down and chuckled "is that one of your soaps?" I nodded. "Okay let's go have a look." He replied. I grabbed his hand smiling and sat him down beside me and turned on the tv. He buried his face in my hair as I sat on his lap and he brought be closer to him as we watched the scene. "Drake.. I- I'm married!" The woman yelled to dr.drake remoray.

I began to mouth the words. "But you never loved him Amelia! You loved me!" He yelled back at her. "Exactly! I loved you! Past tense Drake...!" Amelia yelled back. Drake sighed and put her hands in his. "Give me a chance to earn your love back.... I can show you, that you can still love me." He said back now putting his hands on her waist. She reached her hands up to his cheeks and they began to kiss,except the kiss got a little more heated and they fell back onto the couch kissing more.. intensely?

Mike tensed up and I asked "so..? What is it.." he gulped and said "well uh it's called m-making out...." I could feel him stiffen and I stood up to face him. "Making out?" I asked confused. He gulped and nodded and soon stood up next to me and ran his fingers through his hair muttering "fuck" under his breath. I sat down at the kitchen table and swayed my legs back and forth. "So what do you do when you 'make out'?" I asked breaking the tension. He gulped once again and said "well it's like kissing but.. a lot more.. intense."

(Sorry I genuinely don't know how to explain this next part sorry I've just never made out with anyone myself and don't know what it's like at all)

Soon after mike explained it all to me I furrowed my eye brows and said "Why don't we do the 'making out' mike?" He sighed and sat next to me on the table. "Well uh your dad he would get very angry.." I sighed and faced him putting his cheeks In my hands. "I don't care."