Monster

Els point of view

I was sitting in my room skipping through my magazine while kicking my legs behind me into the sky. I rolled over and dropped it to the floor. I stood up to grab it but instead fell to the floor after slipping on my shirt. I fell backwards and hit my head off of the edge of my table. I held onto the back of it wincing at the pain and took back my hand to see a big blotch of blood on it. I stood up slowly trying to get steady when a wave of dizziness came over me and I fell back down. I held onto my desk trying not to fall again but my vision started going blurry and I could barely see. I saw something outside my window starting to float and turned to see every bit of furniture in my house and room levitate off the ground. I screamed out of pain and fell back down trying to hold in the pain. I latched onto my bed sheets trying to breath.

I heard a car pull up in the drive way so I got terrified that my dad would be mad at me if I got caught using my powers like this. I turned to my window and tried opening it. Once it opened I crawled out and fell to the bushes on the ground. I stood up but fell back down straight away and started crawling away from my house. "ELEVEN!?" I heard someone scream before beginning to crawl away once again.

Hoppers point of view

I ran out of my car as soon as possible once I saw trees levitating above the cabin and ran straight into the cabin and saw pieces of furniture scattered around. I furrowed my eye brows and soon put the pieces together and yelled out loud "ELEVEN!?" I couldn't seem to find her anywhere until i saw her bedroom door going back and forth and soon ran in to see the curtains flowing around the room and everything around it and saw a pile of blood on the ground. I couldn't seem to find her any where so I looked out the window and saw a trail of blood going off into the forest.

-1 week later-

Mikes point of view

I ran through the forest for the fifth time today yelling and screaming to get Eleven back. She had gone missing a week ago after her dad found their house all messed up and there was blood every where. I saw castle Byers in the distance and leaned against it crouching and putting my hands on my knees panting and almost breaking down into tears. I soon felt something brush against my arm and turned to see leaves were levitating around me. I widened my eyes once I saw Eleven come out from the trees and approach me. "M-mike..?" She said looking at me confused.

I almost ran towards her and she backed up immediately saying "n-no no no mike no.." I shook my head and said "Eleven where have you been I've been looking for you for a week! Let me come closer please!" She shook her head no and kept backing away until she hit a tree and slid down it slowly crying into her knees. "Eleven please talk to me?" She shook her head and I soon saw her head had a huge scar on it and blood was leaking down her neck. I wrapped her small self in between my arms whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

"It's okay ..it's all okay now I'm here.." she cried and turned to me putting her head in my shoulder and crying. "I'm a monster!" She screamed grabbing my arms and pulling me closer. "Eleven you are not a monster! You are beautiful and special!" She cried and cried and soon they turned into silent sobs. "It's okay, I'm here.." I said resting my head on hers.